Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sharing ideas on how to make a more efficent motor using Flyback (MODERATED)

Started by gotoluc, November 10, 2015, 07:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: woopy on November 16, 2015, 01:28:17 PM
Hi Luc

Thank's very much for sharing your experiment, and it seems to work very well.
What puzzle me is the fact that the very sharp fly back spike normally has almost no energy, it has very high voltage peak, but very low current, and if you connect a diode and a capacitor, it takes a lot of pulsse to charge it to obtain some power. But in your design the cap get a real power at each pulse.
So i think that we have to think of what happen in the fly back spike itself.
How does the flybackspike "capture " this energy ?

https://youtu.be/tag5OlvPi54

Thank's

Laurent

Merci Laurent!... I could not of asked for a better replicator. You understood everything I have shared and you have made an excellent demo device and video documentary.

Thanks for sharing and continue thinking of all the other possibilities of using this most amazing and powerful magnetic field in our favor.

Here is a hint for your excellent demo ;) ... imagine if Art Porter would of used this to assist his GAP PM Flux Gate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnWuPzAKigs
I don't think he did anything with his flyback and it looks like he used mid impedance coils to lock the flux gate which is costly in input power as much is wasted in coil resistance.

I'm suggesting a high Impedance coils can hold a magnetic field for much long then a mid or low impedance coils but you want to load them with flyback of a super low impedance coils (below 1 ohm).
Initially you start the magnetic field with a short pulse in the low impedance coil which will make a good magnetic field and not waste power in resistance but in return it converts the current to a super fast high voltage spike which is in perfect condition for a high impedance coil and will create a powerful and long lasting magnetic field (chose ideal cap for holding time).
So let's use it to our advantage in hopes to change the world.

See videos below on how a high impedance coil alone can be used to hold a magnetic field. So after the peak pulse they can also be shorted to hold the flux even longer. So imagine how little input power a PM flux gate needs to allow magnets to do work!!!

Part1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbQXnXK6Xc
Part2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsN2sr3U0PY

Collect every MOT you can

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: minoly on November 16, 2015, 06:07:53 PM

I'm glad people are starting to look at this using the many different methods to harvest and use the spike. This is what John Bedini and others have been talking about for years. Try it on the window motor with the full or even half bipolar Bedini/Cole switch or even the zero force... - you will all be amazed!
Cheers - Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I am quite familiar with JB work.
What is being shared here is very different from SSG and other things that have been built by him or Peter L. for that matter.

If you want flyback that can do work like I and woopy have demonstrated it must come out of a low Impedance coil (very low DC resistance). So this is not the same.

I will ask you and everyone else to refrain from posting any comments related to their work as it is not the same or taken from them.
I'm also not associated with the business of selling secrets for money.

Everything I do I give it free of charge in hope to make this world a better place.
You won't even find advertising on any of my videos.

Regards

Luc

EDIT: I have gone though all the posts and have deleted the posts that are off topic. Please keep it on topic and don't introduce other peoples work.

ADDED:

To MileHigh and others who wish to debate about other thing that are not directly related to this topic. I have split the topic and you can debate to your hearts content there:
http://overunity.com/16186/debates-on-how-to-make-a-more-efficent-motor-using-flyback-moderated/msg465996/#msg465996

From now on, those who wish to debate please use the debate topic above or I'll delete your post if I find it doesn't fit here.

Luc

minoly

Hi Luc,
Wow! you deleted my post... amazing. I better watch what I say - I thought it was very tame. Others have said worse.
In your first videos you show how the cap is necessary and without it the spike is "lost" and can not be converted.
Have you been able harness the spike to assist in rotation without a cap then? Also, in your last video you said this is all you will share with the public???
Thanks Luc,
Patrick

Quote from: gotoluc on November 17, 2015, 12:23:11 AM
Hi Patrick,

I am quite familiar with JB work.
What is being shared here is very different from SSG and other things that have been built by him or Peter L. for that matter.

If you want flyback that can do work like I and woopy have demonstrated it must come out of a low Impedance coil (very low DC resistance). So this is not the same.

I will ask you and everyone else to refrain from posting any comments related to their work as it is not the same or taken from them.
I'm also not associated with the business of selling secrets for money.

Everything I do I give it free of charge in hope to make this world a better place.
You won't even find advertising on any of my videos.

Regards

Luc

EDIT: I have gone though all the posts and have deleted the posts that are off topic. Please keep it on topic and don't introduce other peoples work.

ADDED:

To MileHigh and others who wish to debate about other thing that are not directly related to this topic. I have split the topic and you can debate to your hearts content there:
http://overunity.com/16186/debates-on-how-to-make-a-more-efficent-motor-using-flyback-moderated/msg465996/#msg465996

From now on, those who wish to debate please use the debate topic above or I'll delete your post if I find it doesn't fit here.

Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: minoly on November 17, 2015, 10:33:17 AM
Hi Luc,
Wow! you deleted my post... amazing. I better watch what I say - I thought it was very tame. Others have said worse.

Hope you understand it's not a personal thing. It's about keeping the topic very focused so future replicators won't get confused.

In your first videos you show how the cap is necessary and without it the spike is "lost" and can not be converted.
Have you been able harness the spike to assist in rotation without a cap then?

In this video I demonstrated it can also assist without a cap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dmKEOWOhQA
Depends on may factors. In time or if you experiment you will understand and chose what you want.

Also, in your last video you said this is all you will share with the public???
Thanks Luc,
Patrick

Woopy made me happy so I gave one idea away.

So are you going to build something?

Luc

minoly

Luc, understand this, I build everything I can. I'm not one of those fly-by-night commenters who thinks they know everything. I have experimented with this for some time and have many videos. I still don't understand, you say you share for free - yet you still have many secrets.
regarding the video you show the high voltage coil being used without a CAP, that is a different type of experiment from my question. my question was "Have you been able harness the spike to assist in rotation without a cap then?"[/size]
I'm not taking away from that experiment that was very nice!
no worries,
Patrick

Quote from: gotoluc on November 17, 2015, 10:53:06 AM
Hope you understand it's not a personal thing. It's about keeping the topic very focused so future replicators won't get confused.

In this video I demonstrated it can also assist without a cap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dmKEOWOhQA
Depends on may factors. In time or if you experiment you will understand and chose what you want.

Woopy made me happy so I gave one idea away.

So are you going to build something?

Luc