Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My 1st Selfrunning Generator?

Started by nilrehob, November 14, 2015, 03:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: tinman on November 14, 2015, 05:36:06 PM
The magnets in your rotor is making it look like the current is shifting in phase. Your CVR is seeing two thing's-the voltage produced by the magnets on the rotor as they approach and leave the coil,and the current provided by the transformer. You can see this voltage/current relationship with the yellow trace that shows the back and forth swinging motion-this is your flywheel speeding up and slowing down.

Brad

What you are trying to say is that the CVR sees current, and that current is dependent on the EMF generated on the coils from the passing rotor magnets, and the applied voltage from the variac.  I have said this before, you need to start using the language of electronics properly.  We should not have to have a "Tinman decoder ring" handy to unscramble your words to get what you are really trying to say.

Look again at this sentence from you:  "Your CVR is seeing two thing's-the voltage produced by the magnets on the rotor as they approach and leave the coil."  You are stating that a current viewing resistor sees voltage.

QuoteYou can see this voltage/current relationship with the yellow trace that shows the back and forth swinging motion-this is your flywheel speeding up and slowing down.

Nope, that is completely wrong.  Nilrehob clearly states in his video that the coil connected to the yellow trace is just a sensor coil with nothing connected to it.  Therefore that coil gives you two pieces of information: (1) the approximate amplitude and phase of the EMF generated in the drive coils due to the passing rotor magnets, and (2) the position of the rotor magnets as a function of time.  Knowing the position of the rotor magnets as a function of time is critical information that is needed to construct the two timing diagrams that I make reference to in my previous posting.

MileHigh

Quote from: nilrehob on November 15, 2015, 12:24:19 PM
the voltage and the current have almost the same phase, but why/how does it work?
The variac has the same phase as the EMF but lower voltage, that's my puzzle.

I will just repeat that the answer lies in constructing a proper timing diagram and analyzing that timing diagram.  The world of electronics is all about the timing of events, and the way to see those events and understand them is to construct a timing diagram.

Void

Nilrehob, it is not a self running motor/generator if you still have it connected to the variac. ;)
I suspect this may be why you got several thumbs down on your youtube video.
If it were self running you would be able to disconnect the variac and the motor/generator would still run.
Try disconnecting the variac and if it doesn't continue to run, then you will know for certain it is not self running. :)

verpies

Quote from: nilrehob on November 15, 2015, 12:24:19 PM
It is obvious that the motor consumes power, the voltage and the current have almost the same phase
Can you graph that on your scope by creating a Math trace that multiplies Ch3 (voltage across your AC power supply - the variac) by Ch2 (voltage across your current sensing resistor) ?

As you speed up/slow down your rotor, the Math waveform excursions above the zero line will indicate electric energy flow from your variac to the motor ...and the excursions below the zero line will indicate energy flow from your motor back to the variac.  Their sum is the total power.

P.S.
Avoid the 500ns/div horizontal time base setting on your scope when you enable a Ch3*Ch2 math trace.

verpies

Quote from: Void on November 15, 2015, 01:08:57 PM
Nilrehob, it is not a self running motor/generator if you still have it connected to the variac. ;)
I think he is only wondering how the current can flow "uphill" when the instantaneous voltage generated by his AC power supply is lower than the EMF generated by his coils.

The most likely answer: The collective EMF of his 9 coils is not in phase with the EMF sensed across his 10th coil.