Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simpson Baton Gravity Motor.

Started by inroades, October 19, 2006, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loster

This will not work, at least, if you keep that number of arms on falling side.

alan2here

as the arms on the left side are incresed so will the geering need incresing to get the ones on the right side to move that much faster, I think this needs more discution but I am unshure as to weather it will work or not as the arms on the right side are moving faster than those on the left.

inroades

Jim thanks for taking a look, It will not work and it looked so positive. That is just heart breaking. Oh well thats why god made drawing boards ;D
   Thanks everyone
     Dale
There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit.

fcpeace17

would it work if you were to have four pinwheels taking from that one stack on the left side. so you ahve  pinwheel top left top right bottom left bottom right, so them the speed of the bars could fall faster and be caught? Evan