Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Spike

Started by minoly, November 19, 2015, 03:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Apparently this belongs here. Merry Christmas to you too MH.
I have no idea what provoked this nonsense.
Luc Jbignes & I just got this message referencing this thread. So I'm copying and pasting here. MH do not send me personal msgs again.
Thanks

"Jimboot, Jbignes5:[/size]Read the following posting that I made:http://overunity.com/16200/the-spike/msg468858/#newNow why don't you two guys tell how much of a fucking horrible person I am?  I must be the devil incarnate, right?You guys listen to me:  I will not be publicly viciously and gratuitously bashed and bashed and bashed by the likes of you.  Sometimes you might not like what I say because when I see bullshit I will say it sometimes.  Tough shit for you.  I do not gratuitously attack people like the way the two of you allege and the way the two of you put in a sustained and relentless attack on me.Do not do it again.Jbignes5, fuck you with your ridiculous MIB fantasies.   Jimboot, fuck you with your passive-agressive psychobabble and your inability to admit when you are wrong.  Both of you need grow up.Luc is being copied because he is not as absolutely awful as the two of you, but because he was a complete jackass when he threatened to kick me of the forum for expressing some frustration like some little petty imaginary wanking dictator.  Shame on you.If you have any issues with me I will listen, but I will not be demeaned and degraded in a hostile and relentless public attack by either of you.I bring real value to this forum as shown by the posting I linked to and all three of you have to know that.Now, the clock has been reset.  I expect the three of you to move on from here with a blank slate.MileHigh"

MileHigh

You know exactly why I sent you that private email and you are lying.  A few weeks ago you maliciously and relentlessly publicly attacked me over and over and over.  You can't be so daft that you don't remember that so you are lying.

You just made yourself look even worse Jimboot by posting a private email correspondence that told you in no uncertain terms to not do again what you did to me a few weeks ago.

So here you are doing even worse than what you did a few weeks ago.  Posting private email correspondence without my permission is truly awful behaviour.  I showed you a posting in this thread that I made that is a very positive contribution to this forum to illustrate how your behaviour towards me was totally wrong.  How low can you really go?  Shame on you.

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on December 18, 2015, 05:52:43 PM
You know exactly why I sent you that private email and you are lying.  A few weeks ago you maliciously and relentlessly publicly attacked me over and over and over.  You can't be so daft that you don't remember that so you are lying.

You just made yourself look even worse Jimboot by posting a private email correspondence that told you in no uncertain terms to not do again what you did to me a few weeks ago.

So here you are doing even worse than what you did a few weeks ago.  Posting private email correspondence without my permission is truly awful behaviour.  I showed you a posting in this thread that I made that is a very positive contribution to this forum to illustrate how your behaviour towards me was totally wrong.  How low can you really go?  Shame on you.
Since you refuse to respect my request of not privately messaging me, I have setup a rule so all your future messages will be automatically deleted. Please stop your harassment.

MileHigh

Jimboot, you have succeeded in making yourself look badder than bad.

Jimboot

For anyone else wondering where the ignore settings are.
edit: The reason I posted the MH vile & abusive unprovoked message here, Is that he referenced this thread. I have never sworn or used expletives towards anyone here. I think that is a common courtesy we should extend to one another. Obviously as you can see MH does not agree. I still have no idea why he sent me his vitriolic paranoid ramblings. I think he wanted a gold star or something to show what a well behaved forum poster he is.