Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Spike

Started by minoly, November 19, 2015, 03:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minoly

A little more fumbling around in the dark so to say... trying to find that balance between machine and human error that will allow me to enhance the spike without conflating too many variables...
https://youtu.be/ymv4SFsTqmI
So was the one wire move helpful or does it harm the harvest...

MileHigh

Patrick:

I read your equivalent thread on EF:  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20335-radiant-spike-puts-out-more-than-current.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41cfHcb7qd8

Your description for this clip is,  "This is the pure currentless radiant spike being used to do work."

But of course the reality is that a discharging inductor outputs a pulse of current.  I know you find it hard to accept this and probably look at me like I am some sort of "disinformation agent" but nothing could be further from the truth.

For a capacitor, it outputs voltage with variable current.
For an inductor, it outputs current with variable voltage.

Do you see the symmetry?   One stores energy in an electric field, the other stores energy in a magnetic field.

A very good analogy for an inductor is a spinning flywheel where the rotational speed is analogous to the current, the torque is analogous to the voltage, and the size of the flywheel is analogous to the inductance.   You can take that analogy and drop it into any circuit that you have ever built and it will work perfectly.

I know it's hard to initially wrap your head around this stuff the first go round, "A discharging inductor acts like a current source" or "A discharging inductor is like putting the brakes on a spinning flywheel."  If you want to have more understanding of what you are doing you have to try to wrap your head around it.

Let's use the water analogy for a second for electricity where the water pressure is like the voltage and the water flow is like the current.   This is a perfectly good analogy.  What's a capacitor in this analogy?  The answer is it's a big cylindrical tank with an open top with a water inlet in one side and a water outlet on the other side.  The voltage corresponds to the height of the water in the tank.  What's an inductor in this analogy?  The answer is that it's just a big coil of hose.  You might have 500 pounds worth of water circulating in the big coil of hose and that can pack some serious momentum - so much momentum that it will be nearly impossible to stop the water flow.

What is a current source using the water analogy?

To answer, let's start off with the voltage source analogy.

The voltage source would be a water pump that has a spinning impeller.  So an electric motor is connected to spinning turbine that increases the water pressure.  Say the water pump will increase the water pressure by 20 PSI for its nominal flow rate.  What happens if you block the hose?   The answer is not much, the impeller keeps spinning and the water pressure increases by perhaps 25 PSI because it is blocked but there is no water flow.

So, let's go back to the water analogy for a current source.

Imagine a big diesel engine, like from a big truck.  The engine output goes through a series of reduction gears and the output shaft turns very slowly, say one revolution per second.   That shaft drives a piston-style pump, like a car engine.  One piston draws water in by the inlet, and another piston pumps the water out the outlet.  This piston-style pump is [/font][/size]rated in gallons per minute.  You notice it is not rated in pressure, it is rated in a certain flow rate.  That's the "big secret."

So what happens when you block the water flow of the constant-flow-rate piston pump driven by a big diesel engine?  The answer is that the big diesel engine doesn't even hiccup, and the pistons keep pumping and maintain the water flow rate.  In short order the water pressure in the hose skyrockets and the hose bursts.

And that is what a discharging inductor does.  It pumps current, not voltage.  It will pump current into any battery, no matter how sulfated it is.  If it's discharging and you open-circuit it, just like the constant-flow-rate diesel engine piston pump will raise the pressure so high it will burst the hose, the inductor will raise the voltage so high it will turn the air into plasma to ensure the current flow.

So, that's the message that should be crossing the divide into your thread on EF.  The "spike" is unstoppable current flow with a certain amount of available energy to expend to maintain that current flow.  It is not "pure voltage with almost no current" - It is an unstoppable current flow where the voltage depends on the nature of the load.

If the load is a short circuit then the spike voltage is zero.

Anyway, that is the "forbidden knowledge" that you almost seem to be afraid of.  If you work and try to learn it and understand it then all of a sudden all of your experiments with coils will become much clearer and more understandable.  There is a lot of pseudoscience junk talk taking place on your thread.  It's up to you if you want to "pollinate" your mind and the minds of your peers in order to truly understand what you are doing.  I know it's difficult to grasp, but if you and your peers on EF work hard and do manage to grasp it then you will all be that much better off.

MileHigh

MileHigh

Just a little follow-up posting.

This was plucked from your thread:

QuoteWhen polarizing a battery with impulses of nearly pure potential and virtually no current, the battery develops its own internal charging current that did not come from the impulses... and it is not a tradeoff between voltage and current. That battery gets polarized with a high potential difference between its terminals and that polarizes the vacuum source potential around it to come into the battery and causes not only the battery to go into charging mode, but to actually give it a strong charge that is not just a voltage increase, but a load powering capacity increase.

As you can see, the quote above is a no-no.  My posts #3,4 and 6 give you the real deal on all of this battery charging stuff.  You configure your motor-based charging system (or you make measurements to see what you have) for the initial current flow and for the total amount of energy in the coil discharge.  The nature of the charging battery will determine what the observable voltage is during the coil discharge cycle and the length of the coil discharge cycle.

A highly sulfated battery will result in shorter higher-voltage current pulses going into the battery and a new battery in good condition will result in longer lower-voltage current pulses going into the battery.

As I previously stated, if you really want to know what your pulse-motor-based battery charger is doing you must put a current viewing resistor in series with the output of the coil so you can observe the initial current flow and the way the current flow decays over time.  This is more important than looking at the voltage bump on the charging battery when the coil discharges.

The real thing.

minoly

"my" thread?  Your statement is intellectually misleading and therefore dishonest.
Not very becoming... 

Anyone reading this (I see there are one or two) take note – this proposal will kill spiky, which is exactly why it is being proposed.

Also, this has nothing to do with the topic in this thread, I had hoped to get into different methods to create the spike, including ways to create the biggest spike for the least amount of current, and then discuss methods to "store" it, and finally ways to use it.
With no one interested in posting, we can let this thread die out.
Bye

Quote from: MileHigh on December 17, 2015, 09:19:35 PM
Just a little follow-up posting.

This was plucked from your thread:

"When polarizing a battery with [/size]impulses of nearly pure potential and virtually no current[/size], the battery develops its own internal charging current that did not come from the impulses... and it is not a tradeoff between voltage and current. That battery gets polarized with a high potential difference between its terminals and that polarizes the vacuum source potential around it to come into the battery and causes not only the battery to go into charging mode, but to actually give it a strong charge that is not just a voltage increase, but a load powering capacity increase.[/size]

As you can see, the quote above is a no-no.  My posts #3,4 and 6 give you the real deal on all of this battery charging stuff.  You configure your motor-based charging system (or you make measurements to see what you have) for the initial current flow and for the total amount of energy in the coil discharge.  The nature of the charging battery will determine what the observable voltage is during the coil discharge cycle and the length of the coil discharge cycle.

A highly sulfated battery will result in shorter higher-voltage current pulses going into the battery and a new battery in good condition will result in longer lower-voltage current pulses going into the battery.

As I previously stated, if you really want to know what your pulse-motor-based battery charger is doing you must put a current viewing resistor in series with the output of the coil so you can observe the initial current flow and the way the current flow decays over time.  This is more important than looking at the voltage bump on the charging battery when the coil discharges.

The real thing.

MileHigh

Quote from: minoly on December 17, 2015, 10:20:59 PM
"my" thread?  Your statement is intellectually misleading and therefore dishonest.
Not very becoming... 

Anyone reading this (I see there are one or two) take note – this proposal will kill spiky, which is exactly why it is being proposed.

Also, this has nothing to do with the topic in this thread, I had hoped to get into different methods to create the spike, including ways to create the biggest spike for the least amount of current, and then discuss methods to "store" it, and finally ways to use it.
With no one interested in posting, we can let this thread die out.
Bye

Yes it is from your thread that you started on EF.  "Plucked" is a very informal term so to be more precise I got text that was actually from a quote in a posting.  It's a quote from Aaron.

What you need to understand is what is much more important.  That thing you need to understand is that the statement from Aaron is pure BS.  You now know what the spike really is.  There are no "alternative viewpoints," that's just hiding from the truth.  The spike is what it is, facts are facts.  The spike is a discharge of current from an energized coil in the from of a current source.  There is no "radiant" anything.  If you can accept that and want to inform yourself, great.  However, if you continue to use terminology that is simply not true then you are just zombie walking.

What I have done has everything to do with your thread.  If you don't understand what the spike is, how can you possibly expect to use it properly?

You now have a foundation to work from.  If you were wise you would spend a few days reading and informing yourself and researching online.  Look at real electronics information and forums, look at clips from electronics hobbyists, not from free energy researchers so you can develop a firmer and more solid foundation.  It's wake up time so you can get more out of your hobby and do better projects and better experiments.  You need to understand what you are actually observing instead of hanging a bunch of fake buzz words on what you are observing.