Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 24, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

Maxwell says otherwise

The inertia is defined as:

9.10938356x(10^-31)Kg * 0.0002m/s * [6.25x(10^18)*# of coulombs]
and the vector is along the wire, in the direction of the current.
This is the state of motion that has to be overcome when you switch the current off

@smOky2,

That's all included in the discharge curve.

citfta

Allen,

No matter how many times you insist your false ideas are true those of us that actually understand how to use our test equipment properly are not fooled by your false claims.  I have purposely not gone to your foolish thread and tried to correct all your mistaken ideas.  Now please do the same and keep them in YOUR thread.  If you continue to spread your false ideas in this thread I will go to YOUR thread and prove you wrong again just like I did a couple of years ago.  You got yourself banned then because your only reply when proven wrong was to attack with foul language and personal insults.  I had hoped you learned from that but we will see.

Respectfully,
Carroll

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on February 24, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
Allen,

No matter how many times you insist your false ideas are true those of us that actually understand how to use our test equipment properly are not fooled by your false claims.  I have purposely not gone to your foolish thread and tried to correct all your mistaken ideas.  Now please do the same and keep them in YOUR thread.  If you continue to spread your false ideas in this thread I will go to YOUR thread and prove you wrong again just like I did a couple of years ago.  You got yourself banned then because your only reply when proven wrong was to attack with foul language and personal insults.  I had hoped you learned from that but we will see.

Respectfully,
Carroll

@Citfa,

I never instigate attacks.

ramset

Allen
you are so use to attacking people its become second nature to you,

But Nowadays

you stick out like a sore thumb here.

and Carroll is correct

attacks are no way to move forward...
Nor are racially derogatory innuendos/insinuations  [most find those disgusting  ESPECIALLY ADMINISTRATION HERE !!

the last few pages of your thread show your behavior here ,and No I have not bothered Stefan because I keep hoping you'll
show something which proves your point

@ Allen
I see your comment below
,here all the builders work together to actually seek out anomalies.

and they don't take wooden Nickles or fancy words  and theories for currency.

The bench and results Allen

your whistling the wrong tune with your  childish attacks .

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

synchro1

Quote from: ramset on February 24, 2018, 02:28:43 PM
Allen
you are so use to attacking people its become second nature to you,

But Nowadays

you stick out like a sore thumb here.

and Carroll is correct

attacks are no way to move forward...
Nor are racially derogatory innuendos/insinuations  [most find those disgusting  ESPECIALLY ADMINISTRATION HERE !!

the last few pages of your thread show your behavior here ,and No I have not bothered Stefan because I keep hoping you'll
show something which proves your point

@ramset,

Try and find someone to help dislodge that pea whistle that's stuck down your throat.