Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Perhaps trouble makers on this site should have 'Names' in colors so as to warn others to be aware of misleading information or deception after a warning by admin!' no one with intelligence can be that much of a minion, surely !
Just a thought !  the pages are getting filled with totally misleading ''rabbit hole fodder probably deliberately'','' probably laughing him self stupid on the wind up'', no one can be that stupid, can they?

AG.

citfta

Quote from: synchro1 on February 26, 2018, 06:35:13 AM
@Citfta,

Look, it takes a diode to loop the inductive kickback. The flyback is higher in voltage, so it wants to go home through the positive electrode of the battery from whence it came. The flyback Will travel in the same direction if you send it down the ground drain, I'll grant you that, but you just have it wired wrong.

You have posted another one of your mistaken ideas.  The flyback voltage will only go as high as it needs to go in order to return back to the coil.  If there is a high resistance in the path then yes the flyback voltage can be higher than the applied voltage.  But it is only higher in relation to the other end of the coil.  Not some imaginary connection on the other side of the supply.  If the return path is low resistance then the flyback voltage will be lower than the supply voltage.

It is amazing to me that you have wasted at least two years of you life trying to convince the rest of the world that you are the only one that understands how a coil works.

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on February 26, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
You have posted another one of your mistaken ideas.  The flyback voltage will only go as high as it needs to go in order to return back to the coil.  If there is a high resistance in the path then yes the flyback voltage can be higher than the applied voltage.  But it is only higher in relation to the other end of the coil.  Not some imaginary connection on the other side of the supply.  If the return path is low resistance then the flyback voltage will be lower than the supply voltage.

It is amazing to me that you have wasted at least two years of you life trying to convince the rest of the world that you are the only one that understands how a coil works.

@Citfta,

You're the one that needs an elementary text book pal. The flyback wants to return home without the diode, thats why we need tiny capacitors on our switches.

citfta

Hi AG,

Yes it is unfortunate that anyone can post anything they want on most forums, even when their ideas are clearly wrong.  On a couple of other forums I have a signature that says" Just because it is on Youtube does not make it real".  And of course the same  thing applies to most forums.  There are no forum police to check all the things posted so anyone can post anything and get by with it unless someone else decides to challenge them on it.  The threads that are clearly foolishness I tend to just ignore.  But sometimes I feel the claims are so misleading they need to be corrected.  I have seen several times on these forums where people have spent a lot of time and money chasing some idea that was false from the start.  I feel like if I know for certain an idea is false I should at least explain why I think so in hopes of saving someone many hours of time and a lot of money.

I hope my explanations about inductive kickback have been helpful to you.

Respectfully,
Carroll

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on February 26, 2018, 07:01:35 AM
Hi AG,

Yes it is unfortunate that anyone can post anything they want on most forums, even when their ideas are clearly wrong.  On a couple of other forums I have a signature that says" Just because it is on Youtube does not make it real".  And of course the same  thing applies to most forums.  There are no forum police to check all the things posted so anyone can post anything and get by with it unless someone else decides to challenge them on it.  The threads that are clearly foolishness I tend to just ignore.  But sometimes I feel the claims are so misleading they need to be corrected.  I have seen several times on these forums where people have spent a lot of time and money chasing some idea that was false from the start.  I feel like if I know for certain an idea is false I should at least explain why I think so in hopes of saving someone many hours of time and a lot of money.

I hope my explanations about inductive kickback have been helpful to you.

Respectfully,
Carroll

@Citfta,

I don't have to respect you and that other crackpot for acting like important authorities because you show one isolated effect in your tedious videos with your inane scope shots. I don't have to upload any videos of getting bit by flyback. That's why we call it flyback.