Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Let me rephrase my question , still not answered and nobody interested in : the collapsing field of disconnected coil is the source of EMF or EMF and current ? For example if the coil is part of boost converter does it only provide additional emf which is added to emf from battery or also produce the current ? Or maybe it depends on coil type or other factor ? Because boost converters are not OU I suppose coil is not producing current, but that's jsut my blind guess....

synchro1

Quote from: forest on February 28, 2018, 01:38:11 PM
Let me rephrase my question , still not answered and nobody interested in : the collapsing field of disconnected coil is the source of EMF or EMF and current ? For example if the coil is part of boost converter does it only provide additional emf which is added to emf from battery or also produce the current ? Or maybe it depends on coil type or other factor ? Because boost converters are not OU I suppose coil is not producing current, but that's jsut my blind guess....

@forest,

When the current is interrupted from the source, the magnetic field in the inductor begins to collapse from the outside in. This collapse generates power, both current and voltage, that together are both an entirely new event.

AlienGrey

Quote from: synchro1 on March 01, 2018, 05:26:46 PM
@forest,

When the current is interrupted from the source, the magnetic field in the inductor begins to collapse from the outside in. This collapse generates power, both current and voltage, that together are both an entirely new event.
Mr Syncro have a look at his series off lectures MIT 8,02 try and re program your self, good luck https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiEHVhv0SBMpP75JbzJShqw  lecture 1

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

synchro1

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 01, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
Mr Syncro have a look at his series off lectures MIT 8,02 try and re program your self, good luck https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiEHVhv0SBMpP75JbzJShqw  lecture 1

@AlienGray,

Maybe I should read the entire "Encyclopedia Britannica" from A to Z while I'm at at too for you? How would you like it if I gave you seven Herculean chores for homework? Can you make a specific point please?