Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

author=Magluvin link=topic=16203.msg517639#msg517639 date=1520084349]

QuoteOk... Question 1  What is the right track?

Your answer finally is....
"To use a bifi coil in a different manner to that which has been done before."

Ok then. But that still does not define what the right track is that you thought I was on. Just because now you say it IS a different manner of use of the bifilar does not explain the right track comment.  So still no real answer.  Why was it the right track Brad?

Like i said Mag's--your lost,or missed the first circuit i presented.
This is the right track in regards to using a bifi coil that i was talking about.
See pic below !again!-->dose that look like an inductive input spike,or quick input pulse ?  ;)

QuoteSo let me get this straight Brad.  You initially thought I was on the right track by me saying to send the inductive kickback of a charged inductor to a bifilar coil, because that was my initial presentation of the idea,

Yes

Quotebut now the part of the Inductive Kickback use is an issue for you.  Lol.  And you say Im mixed up? Well that is a terrible answer Brad. You are just trying to climb out the hole you have dug yourself here. Its not me that is mixed up Brad, clearly. Again you try to insult me further.  ;)

I presented a bifi coil arrangement that i have been experimenting with,that showed some unusual effect's (post 253),but then you mixed it up with my second post of the same bifi coil running on an AC --so yes,your mixed up Mags.
The inductive kickback will yield less energy through your bifi coil,than that of just using the inductive kickback energy straight from the source.

QuoteDefinition of Inductive Kickback - the pulses of high voltage produced when direct current through an inductor is interrupted ...
Your circuit does not fall under that very common definition Brad.  You really must think I am that gullible to accept what you are saying here. But maybe you were mixed up when you wrote that.  Show me a definition on the internet that backs up your claim on inductive kickback in your circuit Brad. I have reposted your circuit from this post from you below where you clearly state an ac input.

As i stated Mag;s,i guess you missed the first one-post 253

QuoteJust where in that AC supplied signal is the direct current through the inductor interrupted Brad???  So no Brad, there is no inductive kickback shown in your scope shot as you claim above. But maybe your just mixed up here. ;) Again. And you ask if I am blind. ::)   Well I suppose you wish I was in this case Brad. ;)

See previous comment--post 253

QuoteWOW!!!  So you are the man now!!! Hey? Did you not just previously state "The capacitance value of a bifi coil is near to nothing--in the pF range,and so will offer very little storage capacity."

Yep,in a wire wound bifi coil,the capacitance value will be low,and in a copper tape wound bifi coil,the capacitance value will be higher.
As i said,you are mixed up.

QuoteHa!  Show me the post where I said that Brad.  I have never said that. I havnt said anything about doing anything with one winding of a bifi coil here in this discussion. I have not said anything about using the second winding to power a load.  I have only talked about the bifi winding as a whole here, period.  Show me that I stated that Brad. Dont you ever put words in my mouth that you cannot back up brad. Now you are really pissing me off just so you can save face here.  Or maybe you are just mixed up.

Quote: The question remains as to what can we do with that?   What will happen? Do we use its magnetic field to drive a motor or a secondary? Do we keep on kicking the bifi to keep it in a high resonant state?

Maybe your just going to let it dissipate in the bifi coil Mag's  ::)

QuoteAgain, you clearly have not read what my idea is all about. CLEARLY!.  You are just injecting falsehoods here.  What the hell is wrong with you man?

Well ,reading all your post's,you are all over the show,with no clear path to follow.
Your circuits and your words say--swap out the capacitor for a bifi coil--then what?

QuoteGo ahead and try to send an inductive kickback spike through a single winding inductor. It will impede and reject that spike,

No it wont.

Quoteas Partsman stated as he clearly read what I presented and understood it very clearly and you clearly have not.  And now as you say in the above quote "How will your bifi coil be any different to a single wound coil,with some added capacitance across it?"

And i ask again.
I answered your questions,so now answer mine.
How will it be different ?.

QuoteThe only one here talking about transformers and mutual inductance AND using the windings of a bifi coil separately here is you.  So your question is not relevant here.

Fair enough.
So,how are you going to use the bifi coil ?.

QuoteNo Brad.  You are making it seem like what I have presented is same old same old, when really you clearly do not get what the idea is about at all. But at least these other guys do. We are all ten steps ahead of you on this.

Breaking new ground on the !never tried before! are we  ;)
Well,guess we'll see soon enough how far ahead of me you are.

Once you have the best you can get,i will show you what i have--unless of course you do not wish to see it,which is fair enough.

tinman

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on March 03, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
author=Magluvin link=topic=16203.msg517639#msg517639 date=1520084349]

Like i said Mag's--your lost,or missed the first circuit i presented.
This is the right track in regards to using a bifi coil that i was talking about.
See pic below !again!-->dose that look like an inductive input spike,or quick input pulse ?  ;)

Yes

I presented a bifi coil arrangement that i have been experimenting with,that showed some unusual effect's (post 253),but then you mixed it up with my second post of the same bifi coil running on an AC --so yes,your mixed up Mags.
The inductive kickback will yield less energy through your bifi coil,than that of just using the inductive kickback energy straight from the source.

As i stated Mag;s,i guess you missed the first one-post 253

See previous comment--post 253

Yep,in a wire wound bifi coil,the capacitance value will be low,and in a copper tape wound bifi coil,the capacitance value will be higher.
As i said,you are mixed up.

Quote: The question remains as to what can we do with that?   What will happen? Do we use its magnetic field to drive a motor or a secondary? Do we keep on kicking the bifi to keep it in a high resonant state?

Maybe your just going to let it dissipate in the bifi coil Mag's  ::)

Well ,reading all your post's,you are all over the show,with no clear path to follow.
Your circuits and your words say--swap out the capacitor for a bifi coil--then what?

No it wont.

And i ask again.
I answered your questions,so now answer mine.
How will it be different ?.

Fair enough.
So,how are you going to use the bifi coil ?.

Breaking new ground on the !never tried before! are we  ;)
Well,guess we'll see soon enough how far ahead of me you are.

Once you have the best you can get,i will show you what i have--unless of course you do not wish to see it,which is fair enough.

"I presented a bifi coil arrangement that i have been experimenting with,that showed some unusual effect's (post 253),but then you mixed it up with my second post of the same bifi coil running on an AC --so yes,your mixed up Mags.
The inductive kickback will yield less energy through your bifi coil,than that of just using the inductive kickback energy straight from the source."

No I did not mix it up...  You said in post 283 this...."
"Look at the scope shot Mag's--the whole bloody AC signal is loaded with inductive spikes.
Do you think the only way to create inductive kickback spikes is the way you say?."

In the post 277 with the scope shot you said.....
"The 962Hz Ac signal is supplied via a battery operated SG,"

So clearly the scope shot that you claim has all the inductive kickback spikes is not the circuit you had first shown using input pulses, as you are referring to here to cover your ass.  Im not missing anything Brad.  You are full of it.  If it was your first circuit that was so interesting then why the second circuit using ac input to show a scope shot? Im not mixing anything. You are mixing everything. I know the first circuit had a pulse input. I know the scope shot is with ac input and then you claim inductive kickback in the scope shot, but then say it was the first circuit. You are nuts dude. Totally nuts..  Its only 4 pages where all this goes down from the time you posted the first circuit. Anyone here can reread it all for themselves and see you are playing games. Shameful dude, shameful.

Your circuit has nothing to do with what I had suggested in any way.. It is just some distraction from what WE were talking about. Thats all it is. Some useless distraction.

As to the rest of your post, its not worth the time.

Mags

synchro1

Quote from: Magluvin on March 03, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

"I presented a bifi coil arrangement that i have been experimenting with,that showed some unusual effect's (post 253),but then you mixed it up with my second post of the same bifi coil running on an AC --so yes,your mixed up Mags.
The inductive kickback will yield less energy through your bifi coil,than that of just using the inductive kickback energy straight from the source."

No I did not mix it up...  You said in post 283 this...."
"Look at the scope shot Mag's--the whole bloody AC signal is loaded with inductive spikes.
Do you think the only way to create inductive kickback spikes is the way you say?."

In the post 277 with the scope shot you said.....
"The 962Hz Ac signal is supplied via a battery operated SG,"

So clearly the scope shot that you claim has all the inductive kickback spikes is not the circuit you had first shown using input pulses, as you are referring to here to cover your ass.  Im not missing anything Brad.  You are full of it.  If it was your first circuit that was so interesting the why the second circuit using ac input to show a scope shot? Im not mixing anything. You are mixing everything. I know the first circuit had a pulse input. I know the scope shot is with ac input and then you claim inductive kickback in the scope shot, but then say it was the first circuit. You are nuts dude. Totally nuts..  Its only 4 pages where all this goes down from the time you posted the first circuit. Anyone here can reread it all for themselves and see you are playing games. Shameful dude, shameful.

Your circuit has nothing to do with what I had suggested in any way.. It is just some distraction from what WE were talking about. Thats all it is. Some useless distraction.

As to the rest of your post, its not worth the time.

Mags

@Mags,

Watch this video: You guy's need to do less kibitzing and more building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8qFTKWIdCQ

Magluvin

Quote from: synchro1 on March 03, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

@Mags,

Watch this video: You guy's need to do less kibitzing and more building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8qFTKWIdCQ

Hey Sync

Im just getting to my simple setup.  Im using the coils I had made and shown some months ago that are as identical as possible where one is bifi and the other is single wire.  I had made the single wire in 2 halves as to do similar parallel and series experiments with each to compare tests.

Just trying some other coils to use as the kickback coil.  And then finally another coil as a pickup coil to measure any magnetic output from the single wire and bifi coils to be tested.. The single wire should show very little to nothing when it receives the kickback electrical spike from the kicker coil electrical output across its leads, and then we will see what the bifi coil will do after that test. Simple simple simple.

Hope to see what you have come up with soon.  ;)    I should be done in an hour or so. Will post the vid when done. The pickup coil will be on the scope to see what happens.   Going to rig it to a switch on a bread board to easily switch between the single wire coil and the bifi to make it easy to show each test during the vid and then all I have to do is move the test coils in place for each test as the vid goes along.

Mags