Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Magluvin,

Congratulations on the definitive and complete obliteration of the false Milehigh position that there's no difference between the bifilar and single wire coil. Excellent video. I urged Tinselkoala repeatedly to test the two coils with pulse power for years, and the only tests he ever performed were tests with constant current, both D.C. and A.C. to arrive at the erroneous conclusion that Tesla was just a dummy.

TinselKoala

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 04, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
Current reading of inductive kickback on the "Reed Switch Spinner": The kickback voltage measures 6 volts. Naturally the input is 12. The BEMF output measures around 50 milli watts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT2VcWNIKA0

Well syncro,your video just proved i was right,and you are wrong.Inductive kickback is a direct current (DC),and what i said was that the generating effect of the spinning magnet is what was sending current back to the source,as the spinning magnet would produce a alternating current(AC) across the coil.

You just showed a video,where you were measuring alternating current,and trying to pass it of as the inductive kickback current, lol--whats the chances of that.

Enjoy.

synchro1

Quote from: tinman on March 05, 2018, 01:53:56 AM
Well syncro,your video just proved i was right,and you are wrong.Inductive kickback is a direct current (DC),and what i said was that the generating effect of the spinning magnet is what was sending current back to the source,as the spinning magnet would produce a alternating current(AC) across the coil.

You just showed a video,where you were measuring alternating current,and trying to pass it of as the inductive kickback current, lol--whats the chances of that.

Enjoy.

@Tinman,

The inductive kickback measures around the same on the D.C. scale. I just measured the input current, and I'm processing a video of that right now. I'll upload it soon. The input current is around 200 mA  D.C. at 12 volts. This gives us an input power of around 2.4 watts and an inductive backspike of 50 milli watts. That's right around a 20% recovery figure. I 've measured this COP in the past with my Bedini circuits and the ratio is the same, so I certain my figures are correct.

The good news is that the Inductive kickback directed to the ferrite core series bifilar coil through my 70uF 25 volt capacitor with no diode (The diode kills the effect) is generating a very powerful oscillation in the overhead ferrite magnet elastic band piston. The problem is, that it's at the same frequency as the R.P.M. of the spinner which measures around 3300 R.P.M. with my frequency meter. This oscillation frequency is too great for my commutator to keep up with; However, this amounts to real progress in my opinion. We have Magluvin to thank for this ingenious path of discovery.

tinman

Quote from: synchro1 on March 05, 2018, 06:48:54 AM
@Tinman,

I just measured the input current, and I'm processing a video of that right now. I'll upload it soon. The input current is around 200 mA  D.C. at 12 volts. This gives us an input power of around 2.4 watts and an inductive backspike of 50 milli watts. That's right around a 20% recovery figure. I 've measured this COP in the past with my Bedini circuits and the ratio is the same, so I certain my figures are correct.

The good news is that the Inductive kickback directed to the ferrite core series bifilar coil through my 70uF 25 volt capacitor with no diode (The diode kills the effect) is generating a very powerful oscillation in the overhead ferrite magnet elastic band piston. The problem is, that it's at the same frequency as the R.P.M. of the spinner which measures around 3300 R.P.M. with my frequency meter. This oscillation frequency is too great for my commutator to keep up with; However, this amounts to real progress in my opinion.

QuoteThe inductive kickback measures around the same on the D.C. scale.

So,your meter reads the same amount of current on both the DC and AC setting--thats great :D

We have Magluvin to thank for this ingenious path of discovery.

Fantastic
You should both be up for your nobel prize any time soon.