Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Quote from: synchro1 on November 20, 2015, 02:35:52 PM
@Citfta,

I can adjust the values to produce a spark across the Reed contacts.

I doubt you can get the reed to arc with a 100 load resistor.  Not unless you are using a much higher voltage than 12 volts.

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on November 20, 2015, 02:40:05 PM
I doubt you can get the reed to arc with a 100 load resistor.  Not unless you are using a much higher voltage than 12 volts.

@Citfta,

We're not mind readers. Upload a video. Can you explain why the "Flyback Spike" would arc the Reed contacts and travel back to the positive electrode of the power source to begin with?

citfta

Quote from: synchro1 on November 20, 2015, 02:42:27 PM
@Citfta,

We're not mind readers. Upload a video. Can you explain why the "Flyback Spike" would arc the Reed contacts and travel back to the positive electrode of the power source to begin with?

It is NOT traveling back.  It is trying to continue on.  That is the basic definition of an inductor.  It opposes change in current flow.

Instead of me posting a video why don't you do the simple test I proposed using Tinman's circuit and then measure the voltage on the cap so that you can see for yourself that the current does not reverse.  Did you think about how current has to flow inside a battery to complete the current path?  HINT  It has to be opposite of the voltage polarity shown by a meter.

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on November 20, 2015, 02:54:38 PM
It is NOT traveling back.  It is trying to continue on.  That is the basic definition of an inductor.  It opposes change in current flow.

Instead of me posting a video why don't you do the simple test I proposed using Tinman's circuit and then measure the voltage on the cap so that you can see for yourself that the current does not reverse.  Did you think about how current has to flow inside a battery to complete the current path?  HINT  It has to be opposite of the voltage polarity shown by a meter.

@Citfta,

I'm in political exile in Costa Rica. What do you mean it's not traveling back? You pretend it's really trying to follow the path you outlined in your schematic? Come on, put your thinking cap on.

You don't think you might have your DMM electrodes or scope probes reversed?

synchro1

@Citfta,

This is my all time favorite pulse motor build by Igor Moroz; I've watched it at least a hundred times. It's as close to a self runner as anything I've ever seen and it's simpler then anyone can imagine. I love it. Please look at it more then once. It's only two minutes long. Study it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWvI7T7h3tk