Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Someone got their Keshe Magrav device

Started by Nink, November 25, 2015, 09:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Void

Hi John.K1. In the '68th Knowledge Seekers Workshop' video, they show how to assemble such
a 'plasma cell', but it just appears to be some dissimilar metals with electrolyte in between, (copper wire,
aluminum foil, and and zinc on the outside, which will produce a voltage due to the galvanic  (battery) effect.
They don't demonstrate anything in that particular video that looks like anything beyond an ordinary battery cell effect
to me.  Maybe there is some other video that shows something beyond a basic galvanic voltage effect, but if there is
I haven't seen it. :)

FatBird

His accent is so bad I can't understand him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYWAQU-ewXg

.

forest

So, tha saddest thing is then meanwhile people working hard trying to create working OU systems are haveing no resources , no funds, no support, no donations...and they still do not collapse , do not despair, do not stop working  ....

Void

I forgot to mention that his messiahness, our creator, Mehran Keshe, made a prediction on Sept 17, 2015 that
there will be several massive earthquakes on the west and east coast of the USA and Mexico areas down
to Central America, which his messiahness says he thinks will cause massive tsunamis, which will wipe out 
about 10 to 20 million people on the east and west coasts of the USA and Mexico and Central America and
the Caribbean, and with similar losses on the east coast of China, and which will cause North and South America
to be ripped completely apart in the Central America region. Apparently our creator, his messiahness Mehran Keshe, may
his holy feet bless us with their presence, is not sure if this will come to pass, but he seems to be implying that he thinks it
may be in the not too distant future.

Not to worry however. Delusional cult leader types typically make grandiose predictions like this which don't ever come to pass.
His messiahness, our creator,  says it is only something that he thinks might happen. If God's son can't be sure, then
it is probably not very sure. ;)

Keshe Prediction - Earthquake and tsunami West Coast USA and Mexico
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKI2bwdeu30

MEGA-EARTHQUAKE could SPLIT continents and kill millions, warns nuclear scientist
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/612076/MEGA-EARTHQUAKE-will-SPLIT-continents-killing-40-million-with-tsunamis-THIS-WEEKEND

Those who believe Mr. Keshe without question might want to start building a sturdy sea going boat in your back yard right away. ;)
Be sure to pack away lots of groceries and fresh drinking water.  Since Mr. Keshe stated that the world economy will completely collapse
when all this happens, then there is no need to hang on to your money as it will be worthless at that point. Anyone who would
like to get rid of their useless money can send it to me if they like, and I will be happy to dispose of it for you. :D