Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy Harvesting in the home

Started by Nink, November 29, 2015, 08:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

I am not patent selling agent or product seller ,
my interest is to save energy and the related costs !

For more detailed information this person here will give to you/us the right answer
https://angel.co/osma-tech

Nink

Here is my power costs for electricity. 
Winter
Weekends / Holidays    Off-peak   $0.083 per kWh
Weekdays:    7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.    On-peak   $0.175 per kWh
11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.    Mid-peak   $0.128 per kWh
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.    On-peak   $0.175 per kWh
7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.    Off-peak   $0.083 per kWh

Summer
Weekends    Off-peak   $0.080 per kWh
Weekdays:    7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.    Mid-peak   $0.122 per kWh 
11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.    On-peak   $0.161 per kWh    I used  365.07kWh
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.    Mid-peak   $0.122 per kWh   I used  276kWh (this included weekends)
7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.    Off-peak   $0.080 per kWh I used 1,133 kWh

Total bill is about $285 every 60 days (there is delivery charge $80, taxes, debt retirement charge ?? included in that $285 as well. 

With battery's I could convert all on / mid peak to off peak 365+276=640/60=~11kWh per day so assume 1kWh per battery I need 11 car batteries and an inverter but lets make it 12 to handle peaks. 

I can get car batteries for about $50 each so 12 is $600 and a good inverter relays etc I think I could salvage around for an inverter 2000W say $300  and a transformer to charge the batteries say another $300 so all up about $1200. 

This is probably about 4 year ROI and then my batteries start to die, inverters burn out etc  but I would get a battery backup system if I lose power for about 8 - 10 hours (if it happens when batteries are charged and not end of on peak period when i am flat.

Anyone done something like this ?