Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

USA to ban sphere magnets- Get them while you can

Started by MagnaProp, December 07, 2015, 12:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Been watching the Zen magnet company struggle against the CPSC to keep small magnets from getting banned. doesn't look good. Shame we won't have these around to test magnet motors and other such energy device experiments we may think up.

I'm still not sure if this ban only applied to small round magnets or if it includes the little 5 mm cube ones as well. I'm guessing it does. I think larger Neo's will still be available but they can get expensive fast at large sizes.

SoManyWires

Quote from: MagnaProp on December 07, 2015, 12:54:32 AM
Been watching the Zen magnet company struggle against the CPSC to keep small magnets from getting banned. doesn't look good. Shame we won't have these around to test magnet motors and other such energy device experiments we may think up.

I'm still not sure if this ban only applied to small round magnets or if it includes the little 5 mm cube ones as well. I'm guessing it does. I think larger Neo's will still be available but they can get expensive fast at large sizes.

one can expect it will be removed from toystore shelves based on the direction the ban is about.

you will still be able to get them soon i expect, or people might just find ways of making their own.

though the vulcans made mention at the environment summit conference meeting going on that there has been too many 5mm round magnets already made and sold. and it has caused a distant planet made entirely from neodymium to reach our solar system and is now undergoing a slow decent towards our own planet due to rare earth magnets being bought mostly by one country for christmas presents, rather than keeping the material kept within the ground evenly dispersed around the globe.  shown here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNdRU-5tMfg

MagnaProp

That video is banned so I can't view it :o We might be able to get ones that are to big for children to swallow but I think the little ones are gone for good :'(

They should have never been marketed toward children! I am aware of the tragedy that happened and it was only a matter of time based on the massive number of reports of kids eating them. I'm not even convinced that neo's are all that safe to handle in the first place, let alone young kids making necklaces and such out of them.

Marketing them to kids pretty much messed it up for the grown ups that know how to handle these things safely or at least safer. Although I do prefer to think of the ban as the governments way of trying to keep us from making free energy devices. Seems more 007 that way ::) 

TinselKoala

https://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=12

You really should look up the specifics of the CPSC "ban" to find out just what is banned and what is not.

Nink

It's a crazy world if you can buy a semi automatic machine gun and a 100 rounds of bullets but a magnet is banned.