Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

175 US$ prizes Giveaway for Christmas

Started by hartiberlin, December 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Stefan, I am honored to have made your list, and I'm grateful to you for keeping this forum open and for all you have done for the community.

Please take whatever award you intended to give to me, and instead, donate it to your local no-kill animal shelter, dog rescue society, or pet neuter program, "in memory of MarkE" .

I hope you and your loved ones are happy, safe and warm during this holiday season. Thanks again for thinking of me.

Cheers--
--TK

hartiberlin

Okay, all prize winners have been now contacted via email from my hartiberlin Googlemail account.
Please reply, so I can send out the prizes.
Many thanks again.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gotoluc

Thanks Stefan for offering these prizes on this occasion.

I know it's not an easy job to select 7 out of all the great members who participate.
Please offer my prize to Gyula as he deserves it.

Kind regards to all in this festive occasion.

Luc

hartiberlin

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 25, 2015, 08:01:20 PM
Stefan, I am honored to have made your list, and I'm grateful to you for keeping this forum open and for all you have done for the community.

Please take whatever award you intended to give to me, and instead, donate it to your local no-kill animal shelter, dog rescue society, or pet neuter program, "in memory of MarkE" .

I hope you and your loved ones are happy, safe and warm during this holiday season. Thanks again for thinking of me.

Cheers--
--TK

Many thanks TK,
many thanks for your endless support of the community and your great ideas and videos.
Also for bringing back some people to the real cause of energy that thought they would have OU.
Sometimes measurement errors are causing "amazing results" that just are too good to be true, and
Murphy´s law will always hit the first time ! ;) Please keep up the great work with your very
educative videos. Very much appreciated.
Anyway, I will look for an animal dog shelter over here and donate the money to them.
Many thanks again.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

poynt99

Hi Stefan,

Thank you (and others) for recognizing the efforts and contributions over the years of folks like myself, it is much appreciated.

May I ask that my prize money go to one of the other listed members (I will let you know which via email)? It will be better served going to them.  :)

Thanks,
Darren
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209