Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Billions in Change Alternative Electric Power Solution

Started by gotoluc, December 14, 2015, 03:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: Bob Smith on December 17, 2015, 05:50:37 PM
Luc,
I can't help but think of all the treadmills with DC motors that get discarded where I live and sent to dumpsites.  Perhaps an even cheaper solution for generators.
Also, do you think a bank of caps could substitute for a battery? 
Bob

Yes Bob, I do agree with you that there is a lot of waste in the western world.
For sure a treadmill generator would work but it would be a little overkill as it can output way more than one person can sustain the input.
This is why we have chosen a generator that can output a little more then twice what a single person can sustain for 15 minutes to one hour (depending on their level of fitness).
The other thing we are considering is to keep the weight down to a minimal so the device can easily be move when not in use so that living space is not compromised. At the same time, we use less world resources (copper, magnets and steel) by keeping the footprint small, which is something I'm having a hard time understanding why The Billions in Change Organization is going to use so much resources and footprint (space) in the name of helping the world?

As for the Capacitor bank I also agree it could be used but we need to evaluate the cost factors and availability. Lead acid batteries can be found most everywhere in the world, so that may be the way to go until super capacitors are affordable and widely available.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

wattsup

@gotoluc

The last bike was just perfect. You are outputting the charge at about 2 amps into that 10 amp battery which is within the 20% charge amperage since any charge above 20% of the battery rating will be wasted.

Also, as in most commercial 12vdc/in 120vac/out inverters have a low feed battery alarm that goes off at 10 volts since they also know that any battery that has the voltage going too low will simply kill the battery overall efficiency.

I think this is the main thing to watch out for. Maybe consider putting a battery voltage alarm or switch that automatically opens the output circuit at a certain voltage level (maybe a 10 volt zener but don't know for sure), or,  maybe flicker the output as a low battery warning so users do not deplete their batteries.

I think it would be better to work on a small Tesla radiant energy system instead. One good rising air plate, one good ground plate and a small charge accumulator and a trickle battery charge circuit should do it.

wattsup

gotoluc

Quote from: wattsup on December 22, 2015, 09:29:24 AM
@gotoluc

The last bike was just perfect. You are outputting the charge at about 2 amps into that 10 amp battery which is within the 20% charge amperage since any charge above 20% of the battery rating will be wasted.

Also, as in most commercial 12vdc/in 120vac/out inverters have a low feed battery alarm that goes off at 10 volts since they also know that any battery that has the voltage going too low will simply kill the battery overall efficiency.

I think this is the main thing to watch out for. Maybe consider putting a battery voltage alarm or switch that automatically opens the output circuit at a certain voltage level (maybe a 10 volt zener but don't know for sure), or,  maybe flicker the output as a low battery warning so users do not deplete their batteries.

I think it would be better to work on a small Tesla radiant energy system instead. One good rising air plate, one good ground plate and a small charge accumulator and a trickle battery charge circuit should do it.

wattsup

Hi wattsup,

thanks for dropping in and posting your comments. Good point on the battery charging ;)

Just so you know, the connection box you see in the video demo is 12vdc only. It's not an inverter. The LED 40 watt equivalent bulbs are 12vdc and consume 4 watts each.

Thanks again for your input

Luc

gotoluc

Hi everyone,

here is an update video with some tweaks and a identical load test the Billions in Change organization uses on their demo device.
However, the footprint and world resources needed to make this device is probably 10% of theirs.
The cost to manufacture will be at least 3 to 4 times less as well.

Link to new demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXP2v5ZkUw4

Luc

MagnaProp

That's a wonderful idea. Good job on that build. Hope you do crowd funding on that through some crowd funding site. Don't forget to give a shout out to this site for helping so it brings some traffic Stefans way as well. Try to contact the singer Akon. He's been doing a bunch of stuff recently in getting power to Africa.

Can you add an upgrade option by putting flywheels on the outside of that device for more efficiency? If the bike used has a shifting lever they should be able to get it up to speed easy with little further effort once up to speed. Just thinking out loud since I really like your idea.