Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What do you think will happen if we found a source of free energy?

Started by Thphan75, December 17, 2015, 02:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

sm0ky2;
I couldn't have said it better.
the only thing that will get bad is Corporate America will have Millions instead of Billions.
and American people will be able to grow their own food forever.  F  Corporate America.

forest

Quote from: Nink on December 18, 2015, 03:32:05 PM
It will be made illegal because it causes some type of major problem even if it doesn't.  ie causes cancer, linked to autism, neurological disorders due to .....)

The only exception will be for selected corporations who will be controlled regulated and will sell you the energy this free energy makes for profit.

That would be the end of mankind, exactly the same way they sells now free air in spray. Madness!

Thphan75

Quote from: AB Hammer on December 18, 2015, 10:26:24 AM
Thphan75

Lets talk gravity wheel for instance since you are in the gravity section. A gravity powered wheel will not put oil out of business, but just a better form of windless windmill so to speak for energy production. Cost effectiveness to build also takes a part in their future to catch on. But what would happen is. A gravity powered wheel will change how science relates to gravity and a greater understanding. As for youtube videos? Most are faked who claim a runner, but some may be real and requires attention of what is going on. In the world of progress we should expect change and accept it. I have several youtube videos and will have some new ones soon as time allows due to life. None of my videos are faked nor claims of a working wheel either. But maybe some of the new ones maybe. ;D 8)   LOL

https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan

Thanks, checked out a few of your videos, one from as far back as 2008.  Quite frankly though, this is the type of thing that makes me think most of these so called free energy devices have not been found, hence this post.  In a way, this post is meant to see what people expects to see when there is such thing as free or super cheap energy.  The fact that it's not happening points me to the theory that the so called free energy devices and claims are not real.

Thphan75

Quote from: forest on December 18, 2015, 11:41:00 AM
Can you build a wind turbine which can power and heat your home totally ? Is that costly ? Is that permitted ?
Now, if you can do the same just with a suitcase sized simple device which you built during weekend.
Is that costly ? Is that hard ? No. You controlled can not longer be. Force is now strong inside you.

You're correct, however, not everyone has the ability to build things themselves, and when you buy the parts, it does add.  I read about a guy who actually bought small, used solar cells dirt cheap and turned it into a big one.  That's the type of skills not many people possess.  I, for example, would have to buy the solar panels that would cost me around $150, not to mention the battery and regulators.  All this to get a 45 watt return means it'll take me years to get back the money I'm saving at around 10 cents per kilowatt.  Quite frankly, I don't understand why some folks would actually do this but they do!

Thphan75

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 18, 2015, 03:22:34 PM
" There WILL be a period of adjustment....."

some industries will decline, oil coal gas ect.
while others will flourish, travel, transportation, robotics/computers/electronics, space exploration

at some point mankind will have to look past our intrapersonal monetary issues
and move towards a better future

Thanks, this is exactly the type of responses I'm looking for.  The fact that none of these are happening leads me to think all these claims of free energy devices are really just bogus claims, especially those that are over a year old yet nothing has been set into motion. Like you, I see more positive outcome then negative but none of that is happening.