Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent magnet motor

Started by Jim36, May 18, 2015, 01:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoyan_

Another easier version

The shielded magnet is the stator, the disk is rotating.

guest1289

stoyan_
    When you clarified the idea you are posting,   I realized that I included the same idea you are posting,  this  magnet-motor,   in something I filed at the patent-registry in the  middle of  2015 .
   (  Obviously it's not patented,  and  patent-registries  these days do not permit overunity devices.  But,  I think the way to try and get around that rule,  is to file them as toys  )
   My  magnet-motor  uses  2-ring-magnets on top of each other,  but with space in between,  and in between is  a rotating component which is shaped  like an aircraft-wing( or a triangle ) in order to gain lift in that particular magnetic-field,  which should result in propulsion.

However, the shape of your moving-magnet  is a symmetrical-square/rectangle,  which is different to mine.

The diagrams of that  magnet-motor  design are below .
   (  that document was all very poorly hand-drawn )

After the pictures,   I have  Attached a  'Word-Document'  containing the description of that  magnet-motor  from mid-2015
----------
  If  my design from mid-2015,  does not work,  it could actually be evidence that  the magnetic-field  between 2 magnets( or just from 1 magnet ) is not composed of small-particles. 
----------

Your diagram on post       http://overunity.com/15774/permanent-magnet-motor/msg476202/#msg476202   is actually the best diagram you have provided,  and all the different  magnetic-orientations  possible,  of the  moving-magnet( mine, and  stoyan's )  should be tried to see if any one functions.

stoyan_

Thanks for reply.
That,s my latest proposal. Easier to build, compared to my previous proposals

Now the ring is rotating and the rectangular shielded magnet is the stator.

I suggest using neodimium magnets.

BR.