Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Space Engine...

Started by iacob alex, January 10, 2016, 05:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....-Power of Gravity , at : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W1TvnnWhGzk
      As usually , we must go back to nature for information...regarding the topic of our forum
      Al_ex

lumen

Quote from: Atommix93rdAtom1 on January 11, 2016, 10:27:40 PM
So where is the space engine ? Have you built it yet ? hahahahah ! do you have a lab ?

It's still in the design stage but most of the bugs have been worked out.

telecom

Can you please provide more details?

lumen

Quote from: telecom on January 12, 2016, 04:47:01 AM
Can you please provide more details?

Hi telecom,
This is only a single component in the overall design and it would be difficult to write text that might provide a clear understanding of how it operates.
At this point it's down to a final test that will determine if the device provides space propulsion or simply generates energy. Prior testing indicates the results must be one or the other.

If a similar device was built large enough, it could extract energy from the rotation of the Earth though it's not required to do so to simply provide energy.

I don't want to get ahead of myself until the final proof is in but I will say that after this was put on paper it does look a bit scary!

If everything works out then I will post the full design which should provide a clear understanding of it's operation.

lumen

Quote from: Atommix93rdAtom1 on January 12, 2016, 11:31:54 AM
There some problems there ! To many parts hahahah nice drawing ! Why the gearing ??? I think all you need is the ring and a unity electron field pump to give directional force ...... Always be open to optimum performance and don't get stuck with the mind games of it must work as I want it to or you risk getting stuck with something that is way down on optimum performance ...

You now need to explain its principle ???????/ how does it work hahahahahah

How can you make suggestions and modifications and then say I need to explain how it works?