Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Meyer's Initial Technology Replicated

Started by chessnyt, January 10, 2016, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

Isn't the 'paid troll' label getting old? It is amazing how you judge people based on...nothing.

chessnyt

Quote from: MasterPlaster on January 20, 2016, 08:27:21 AM
@ARMCORTEX,

At first I was going to dismiss your post. Then I thought you may be a paid troll like that other guy but then, reading your post
made me realize you are just an unsuccessful old failure and your want to shower your bitterness on others.

When I read the first post in this thread by chessnyt I was delighted to hear of his success. dont let your jelousy destroy you.

@chessnyt,

Congratulations on your success. I feel your elation. I thank you for coming forward and proving that Stan's idea worked. You
want to leave the world in a better state.  Who doesn't but, we are out numbered by the trolls.
@MasterPlaster:
There are always going to be sour grapes and bitter people in this world who speak out of frustration and failure in their own personal life.  It's clearly sad to watch and it will ultimately lead to further mistakes and embarrassment. 

The last I had seen of Stephen Meyer, he was asking for donations to build a fuel booster.  He clearly doesn't possess the initial technology that Stan had discovered or he would at least be able to replicate Stan's demonstration cell, which would have probably brought in thousands of dollars in donations all by itself.  Even the current owners of Stan's demonstration cell are not able to get it to perform as Stan did, so the crown jewel of Stan's technology is obviously missing something.  Personally, I don't think that Stan trusted anybody with all of his secrets after having had prior inventions stolen from him.  You can have the fancy cell, the great big dial, and all of Stan's patents, but without the missing pieces, it's all just a pretty paperweight.

What people fail to realize is that there was more than one technology; the fuel injection technology being completely separate.  It was a system that was never completed before Stan's death, and even Stephen has not been able to finish it and has moved on.

Thank you for your comment and congratulations.  You are 100% correct.  I am extremely excited about my success.  This is not only a missing piece to a much larger puzzle, but it's also a vindication of the late Stanley Meyer.   

Best regards,

Chess

ARMCORTEX

If a man cannot trust his own twin brother, than he is a fool.

So from your rationale... I come up with this conclusion.

For 10 years of your life, you have followed a fool then. You are even the bigger fool, a fool or moronic proportions.

If you read what I said many years ago, you would have saved 7 years of your life.

10 years bro... Honestly that is sad, very embarassing.

And still, you continue to claim BS, your brain needs to be reprogrammed, knocked out, you are asleep bro.

chessnyt

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on January 20, 2016, 11:47:35 AM
If a man cannot trust his own twin brother, than he is a fool.

So from your rationale... I come up with this conclusion.

For 10 years of your life, you have followed a fool then. You are even the bigger fool, a fool or moronic proportions.

If you read what I said many years ago, you would have saved 7 years of your life.

10 years bro... Honestly that is sad, very embarassing.

And still, you continue to claim BS, your brain needs to be reprogrammed, knocked out, you are asleep bro.
@ARM
It's like I have already said before.  IF Stan had shared all of his secrets regarding the demonstration cell with Stephen, then Stephen should have been able to make a new one by now.  Where is it?

Furthermore, with Stan's original technology, he was able to run the dune buggy on nothing but tap water.  Why hasn't Stephen been able to do the same thing?

His motive to keep his original cell setup secret may have also been to protect Stephen.  We will never know.  But for whatever reason, the fact is that money was donated to Stephen and not even a successful demonstration cell has come of it.  If Stephen knew, we would have it by now.  I believe he started soliciting donations over three years ago.

Now you have already accused me of fraud, yet I have NEVER EVER even asked for one dime for my project, nor am I selling ANYTHING.  All of my private research was funded on my own nickel.  Stephen has asked for money and has given us nothing in return, yet you accused me of being the scammer? 

Instead of asking others to get in touch with and follow Stephen, why don't you stop being so lazy and track Stephen down yourself?  Or is it because you already know that he has nothing?

Be careful how you answer.  You've already been caught in one lie.   

Dog-One

Quote from: chessnyt on January 20, 2016, 11:39:30 AM
What people fail to realize is that there was more than one technology; the fuel injection technology being completely separate.  It was a system that was never completed before Stan's death, and even Stephen has not been able to finish it and has moved on.

Mr. Walker has done some calculations on what would be needed to build a functioning VIC for the injector and his analysis boils down to needing something other than thousands of feet of stainless steel wire.  The impedance match needed pushes the limits of the material we have available to us and is likely the reason Stan was unable to finish this stage of development.  So my take from his research is even if you know Stan's system inside and out, the water spark plug system would be nearly impossible to build and probably even more difficult to tune and keep running.  Engine temperature alone would be a huge hurdle to deal with.

The water fuel cell on the other hand is well within our grasp.  I think fairly soon, by Summer at the latest, there will noise on the street in several countries around the world.  Keep a listen...