Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stan Meyer's Initial Technology Replicated

Started by chessnyt, January 10, 2016, 06:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi Chess,

I have worked in electronics for over 50 years so I can recognize garbage about electronics pretty easily.  And most of the time when someone tries to explain how they have discovered Meyers secret they spout out a lot of garbage.  Your explanation is the most clear and easy to follow explanation about his process I have ever heard.  Thank you very much for sharing that information in a clear and I believe accurate way.  I have only dabbled a little in making HHO but I have seen a huge difference in production using pulsing instead in straight DC.  So I have no doubt you are correct about hitting the resonance point increasing production many times over straight DC or as you call it brute force.  Will you be sharing more information about your build with us?

Thanks again,
Carroll

ramset

Chess
You say all the right words and address the insurmountable issues
The biggest and most obvious "the moving Target".
You must be one very brite and determined fellow to have accomplished this .

Thank you
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

pomodoro

Hi Chess, thanks for the explanation. There are of course some ideas there which are not accepted by science, but if your results do  show considerably better than the best faradaic efficiency, then something new is going on.  Keep up the great work and please show us some of your efficiency results when you are ready.
Cheers Pomo.

albator10

Paul Zigouras in 2007 has done the same thing.

He build a controler for HHO cell that was also adjusting the frequency and allow to run a gas engine on HHO only !

He sold 1 units on EBAY and after that someone (MIB? petrol company?) bought the right of the invention and bought back the unit that was sell on EBAY

This is the description from EBAY in 2007 when he sold is Control module for HHo cell and look carefully in the description:

And after the description you have a comment from Paul Zigouras after the company was sold

"This is our first production ECM (electronic control module) for our standard water cell. This ECM is pictured on the right, and is rated at 150 amps output. This module comes completely calibrated to our 14-plate cell, and is plug-and-play -- no tuning required. If you are planning on running your car strictly on water, without the use of gasoline, this
ECM will run the car just fine as long as your engine is around 2.5 L or so. Larger engines will have limited throttle response, and should use the larger ECM (pictured on the left) which is rated at up to 400 amps. This larger ECM will be auctioned off in a few days on ebay. The unit in this auction is capable of putting out over 150 amps (12VDC) at 35khz.
This intelligent unit modifies the signal to allow for peak HHO gas output, while drawing minimal current. On smaller engines, you can generate up to 90 horsepower with our 14-plate cell, and over 150 horsepower with our 30-plate cell. The 30-plate cell requires the heavy duty version of this ECM, which only costs slightly more than the smaller version. This is version 1.0A of the ECM, which does not have any type of safeties built into it. Shorting the plates could cause damage to the electronics, so we recommend only using our cells for your projects. ECM has a 90 day warranty, if installed and used correctly. Warranty covers the ECM only -- labor and shipping is not included. If you are looking to run a V8 or other type of large engine, please call engineering at (508) 583-5133. We are currenty designing an ECM specifically for larger engines, even though doing so will consume a tremendous amount of water. Technical support is provided for the ECM at the number above, however, it should be pretty self-explanatory. There are only 2 wires in, and 2 wires out to the cell, so it is very easy to connect. Please note that using any other electrolysis cells other than ours will VOID your warranty. Buyer pays S&H.

From Paul:

Unfortunately, word of mouth has distorted many of the important facts. I did not personally sell the rights to the product; our company's investors did. And since they owned over 92% of the company, the employees and I got a very small piece of the sale. But it was a good Christmas Bonus

The good news is that the technology we sold was inferior to some of the resonance-drive technology out there today. Our new controllers cost 80% less than our original ones (which we can no longer make), and the performance is about 95% of the older controllers. I wouldn't say that the newer design is "better" but it's definitely a better bang-for-the-buck both in terms of manufacturing costs, and retail pricing.

As far as supression goes, I don't think it's any different than GM buying Saab. Companies regularly buy out other companies to protect their interests... It's been going on for hundreds of years, and probably will continue well into the future. I'm sure that if you start a company that builds 300,000 electric cars per year, the oil companies will buy you out in a matter of days. For every electric car that goes on the road, they lose over $80,000 worth of revenue (over the life of the car).

chessnyt

Quote from: citfta on January 14, 2016, 05:59:48 AM
Hi Chess,

I have worked in electronics for over 50 years so I can recognize garbage about electronics pretty easily.  And most of the time when someone tries to explain how they have discovered Meyers secret they spout out a lot of garbage.  Your explanation is the most clear and easy to follow explanation about his process I have ever heard.  Thank you very much for sharing that information in a clear and I believe accurate way.  I have only dabbled a little in making HHO but I have seen a huge difference in production using pulsing instead in straight DC.  So I have no doubt you are correct about hitting the resonance point increasing production many times over straight DC or as you call it brute force.  Will you be sharing more information about your build with us?

Thanks again,
Carroll

@citfta:
I'm glad that I was able to explain Stan's process in a way that the experienced builders would fully understand.  I just hope that I broke it down enough for the less experienced to be able to digest it as well.  I tried to put it in terms that both demographics would be able to grasp.

There were times when I thought that Stan was just making things up as he went along because I tried so many different setups that didn't pan out and it just left me scratching my head many times.  The thing that helped me the most was focusing in on where I was trying to go.  It's sort of like flying a plane.  If you don't know where the destination airport is, your chances of getting there is slim to none.  The first step is knowing what you are trying to do.  I remember times when I had to walk away from the bench for a couple of weeks just to collect my thoughts and regroup for another rigorous round of try something else.  The experimentation seemed to go nowhere at times and the only consolation was knowing what didn't work. 

I haven't decided yet on exactly what I want to do when I finish refining the process.  But know that I am working hard behind the scenes to see just how deep this rabbit hole actually goes. 

Quote from: ramset on January 14, 2016, 06:49:05 AM
Chess
You say all the right words and address the insurmountable issues
The biggest and most obvious "the moving Target".
You must be one very brite and determined fellow to have accomplished this .

Thank you
Chet

@Ramset:
I wish I could tell you that I was this really smart guy who could have figured this out even if Stan had never come along, but that would be my lie.  Honestly, I would have NEVER figured this technology out in one million years without Stan having done the real work in the first place.  Without Stan, I would never have tried to find this process, and I'm sure I would never have found it purely on accident all by myself.  I am simply a replicator who copied Stan, and therefore I will never be able to claim it as my own work.  Never.  I have no idea how Stan even thought of all this from the beginning.  I really don't.

But you are spot on about being determined.  I was determined to find out for myself whether or not Stan was really telling the truth or just blowing a lot of smoke.  So many things make sense to me now that I used to wonder about, such as the frequency issues.  Stan couldn't tell anyone the frequencies because his circuitry did this for him without having to calculate it manually.  Never give up.

Best regards,

Chess