Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Self Oscillating Transformer

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARMCORTEX

Interesting stuff avalon.

Its too bad I only have this old scope and already spent my months hobby money on a j-link, Im gonna have to get one of those more modern scopes, I was waiting for a good reason.

Its also too bad I never payed attention to this particular build you were working on,

You cleverly assimilated the bits and pieces of clues available to you and built the actual device, due to your high work ethics and commitment, so you are very intelligent.

Thank you also, for pointing out a legitimate effect, a corner that is not a dead end? Could this be?

Is there any particular poster that were very inspiring and relevant that you can tell me?

Do speak in general terms, what exact goal ere you trying to get with that core?

Your oscillator does what exactly? In general, to your core

If it were up to you to leave trace of how you came to the conclusion you made, please let it be you and not somebody else who will just spew utter bullshit as you fade away.

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: ayeaye on January 16, 2016, 05:47:45 PM
What i hope is that people like you finally open their eyes. Then the things will happen, to the better. I don't believe that any Yehoshua will come. I have no reason to think so, and what i have no reason to think, i don't believe. You have a good brain in your head, make it to work, and you will see how the things really are. I warn you they are worse than you think, and you have less hope than you ever thought you have.

You contradict your first statement with your last statement..... here is one from the Lord Aye, Aye... He has proven that His word is law... it will be fulfilled. I point it out to you, as you do not believe Him or His word.

Rev 21; 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

Just..Sayin..

Avalon is back with a new video to prove that he is not cheating through the watt meter. You can hear the hum of the capacitor assisted transformer quite nicely in this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVmhahIg_4E

Just..Sayin..

I am building a few different new devices.

The one in the video is only capable of 250W max. (because it is a 250 watt transformer assisted by a capacitor)

A smaller (and very compact) 50W device (a 50 watt transformer assisted by a capacitor)

and a larger 2kW+ one. (a 2.5 or 3 KW step down transformer assisted by a capacitor/s)

A full-blown stand-alone generator unit is in the pipeline as well. I am planning to show the guts in one of the follow up videos.

Now then, back to your appeal. Get a grip, man. I posted one small video on YouTube and you are ready to pin world's problems on me.

I am not going to release anything until I can demonstrate and prove definitively the source of energy. It is unlikely to happen soon. Releasing an unfinished product is counter-productive and not going to help at all. They say that even 9 pregnant women can't give a birth to a child in 1 month. I tend to agree and so will just carry on.

Finally, for the record:

1/ it's not a fake. I am not hiding any batteries etc.
2/ At this stage I am not making any claims regarding the source of energy.
3/ I am not going to be involved in further discussions regarding the release of the device or its design.

~A

Can some one else please step up to the plate who can grasp this concept? It should not be too difficult for someone who understands inductance, reactance and capacitance formulas. It is just a transformer assisted by a capacitor, or maybe two. The free electromagnetic energy is coming from out of 'thin air', just like it always has. To quote Tesla, "I don't know where it comes from, but I am glad it is there"

Just..Sayin..

ayeaye

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 16, 2016, 08:43:22 PM
Rev 21; 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:

So someone controls you with fear. And you know where this lake is? It is here, on earth, right now.