Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Self Oscillating Transformer

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skycollection

VOID: yes is correct, in the past i connected switches in the led bulbs and the pulse motor works at 100%, the idea to put pickup coils in the pancake coil is to produce more eddy currents, and with more eddy currents i put metallic inductors on both sides of the pancake coils and stored them in a capacitor, this allow better efficience in the pulse motor, NO EDDY CURRENTS, MORE EFFICIENCE...! THIS IS THE IDEA..!

Void

Quote from: skycollection on January 30, 2016, 04:15:32 PM
VOID: yes is correct, in the past i connected switches in the led bulbs and the pulse motor works at 100%, the idea to put pickup coils in the pancake coil is to produce more eddy currents, and with more eddy currents i put metallic inductors on both sides of the pancake coils and stored them in a capacitor, this allow better efficience in the pulse motor, NO EDDY CURRENTS, MORE EFFICIENCE...! THIS IS THE IDEA..!

Ok, not sure about your ideas about the eddy currents, especially without knowing how everything is connected internally,
but it sounds interesting anyway. :) It would be nice, if you are interested, to see what happens if you let the motor come up to full speed with
no LED lights connected, and then once the motor is up to full speed under no load, connect in the LED lights to see if the motor gets loaded down
by the LED lights...
All the best...

skycollection

Void, i did this experiment but i used resistive loads, two car bulbs of 12 volts and the rotor keep the speed, no brake, the pancake coil has very low lenz resistance, this is great for the new metallic disks, they attract the eddy currents, i have an internal capacitor, and i have compared old pancake coils and the new  is different, more power out, i will make the experiment that you propose with a fast diode and a resistive load, very soon...! Thanks for your commentaries.

nul-points

Hola skycollection

I watched your videos showing how you've designed and constructed your pancake-coil motor

You've put an amazing amount of thought, effort and care into making over 100 coils and you've achieved a very high-quality build

Thank you for sharing the amazing work you've already done so far, i hope that you'll be able to apply the same very evident thoroughness in testing your motor to find its efficiency

All the best
np

PS  i first saw your work about 4+ years ago when you were making a very nice quality pulse motor with large 'solenoid' style coils - i think that your new design is a very interesting development
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

sm0ky2

Quote from: skycollection on January 30, 2016, 03:22:28 PM
sm0ky2: I have some years studying the PANCAKE COILS and last month I started studying that are eddy currents, i sow that the direction of this electric currents they are opposite to the magnetic field, and this is the reason of this foucault currents stop the rotor like a brake....!!! The IDEA TO PUT METALIC ALUMINIUM CONDUCERS was for me because i think the metallic conducers stored the eddy currents and changing the direction of the magnetic field, with this never stop the magnet rotor. THE OTHER IDEA WAS STORED THE EDDY CURRENTS IN A CAPACITOR, i sow that the eddy currents they are attracted by a
metallic inductors and that was MY IDEA TO COVER THE PANCAKE COIL WITH ALUMINIUM ON BOTH SIDES, the aluminium plates do not interfere with the magnetic field, in recent months I made a conductive metal coil with iron and it does not work....!
The pancake coil was divided in four groups (electrically isolated) of six pancake coils, connected in series each one, and the capacitor is configured in the four groups, this capacitor stored the eddy currents and this allows better engine performance and higher output voltage (you can see in the video, the pickup coils at full power) and at the same time the BEMF AT FULL POWER ALSO...!,
THE NEUTRAL PLATES IN ONE SIDE OF THE PANCAKE COILS STORED THE EDDY CURRENTS ALSO, I HAVE 24 NEUTRAL ALUMINIUM PLATES INSIDE OF THE PANCAKE COILS, this WAS my idea TO PUT METALLIC INDUCTORS, I DONĀ“T STUDIED ELECTRONICS, I SUTIED AT THE UNIVERSITY OF GUADALAJARA, I SUTUDIED ECONOMY, but i like technology an science, for me is only my HOBBY.
For me sometimes is difficult to understand laws of physics and mathematics, for me is only my dream to make the best pulse motor-generator.

yes. it is quite obvious that you do not understand the physics OR the math.. which is why I am trying to explain it to you from a technician standpoint. Where you don't necessarily need to be able to perform advanced calculations, but can still get a general idea of what's going on.

the electric field (eddy currents, etc) are ALWAYS oriented 90-degrees to the magnetic. the question is, Which 90-degrees?
in the pancake coil, the magnetic field is always in the same plane as the electric, but 90-degrees out of phase.
rotational, around the coil.

in the non-magnetic solid inductor (aluminum, copper, silver, gold, etc.) the magnetic field is 90-degrees in the other direction.
(aligned with or opposing the magnetic field, in the vertical plane)
it is this 90-degree difference between the two magnetic fields that makes the induction "non-effective".
the only thing the plates do is increase the intensity of the electric induction. (not the magnetic)

this is EXACTLY the same as increasing the length/diameter of the coils. Mathematically speaking, is it the same effect as increasing the surface area of the copper coil.

Lenz forces in the inductor don't matter, but the increase in the electric field within the coil, DOES increase the opposing forces through the coil.
JUST AS IF you had a larger coil

this is why when you test the same coil, WITH and WITHOUT the secondary inductor,
the coil performs better with the additional inductors

its just like placing a larger coil in its' place.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.