Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Self Oscillating Transformer

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 16, 2016, 04:07:01 PM
There is not a doubt in my mind that what He told John in Book of Revelation is about to be fulfilled with great precision as well.

Ok, even if you believe so, then when do you think all that will happen, now or after a hundred years, or even after a thousand years? What if someone fakes that before, making a signs like are written in that book? Deceiving all the believers, and making them to expect something which will not happen. Isn't that a good opportunity to take control of people? Aren't there any warnings in that book that something like that may happen? I have seen things happening that well match the things written that book, but this does not convince me, as i well see that these things were made by people, and that they match what was written in that book, could well be intentional. Like these signs in the sky shown in the site you referred to, what if it is a project blue beam, they can make such things in the sky, with the current technology. If you believe in something and don't think yourself, you are blind, remember that.

Just..Sayin..

Quote from: ayeaye on January 16, 2016, 05:20:26 PM
Ok, even if you believe so, then when do you think all that will happen,

It is about to begin my friend... get ready!

Just..Sayin..

"Releasing an unfinished product is counter-productive and not going to help at all."

Aye Aye... Avalon put it in a box so that no one could see the simplicity of it and build it themselves. It was not at all because it would be counter productive to release an unfinished product. The product was finished and operating quite nicely. 

It would in fact be very productive if we could all build one and help one another out. Very productive indeed, for all of us, and immediately so. This is not rocket science, it is a simple transformer. Probably an 'off of the shelf' model.

ayeaye

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 16, 2016, 05:26:49 PM
It is about to begin my friend... get ready!

What i hope is that people like you finally open their eyes. Then the things will happen, to the better. I don't believe that any Yehoshua will come. I have no reason to think so, and what i have no reason to think, i don't believe. You have a good brain in your head, make it to work, and you will see how the things really are. I warn you they are worse than you think, and you have less hope than you ever thought you have.

Magluvin

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 16, 2016, 05:30:12 PM
"Releasing an unfinished product is counter-productive and not going to help at all."

Aye Aye... Avalon put it in a box so that no one could see the simplicity of it and build it themselves. It was not at all because it would be counter productive to release an unfinished product. The product was finished and operating quite nicely. 

It would in fact be very productive if we could all build one and help one another out. Very productive indeed, for all of us, and immediately so. This is not rocket science, it is a simple transformer. Probably an 'off of the shelf' model.

Tesla was asked if he thought the world was ready for free energy. Back then he said, there is no better time than now...... ;)

Mags