Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Self Oscillating Transformer

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

a wise man once said to me:

" If your message isn't being received, in the way you intended,
Try saying it a different way"

and so, this is my attempt at doing so........

At the self-resonant frequency (for both inductor and coil):

The reluctance of the inductor (resistance to change in flux) approaches 0
The inductor behaves like a pure capacitor.

The Coil has a capacitance, and at self-resonance, this capacitance takes on a purely inductive state.
  (a capacitor does this too, but the explanation is a bit more complex.)

When the inductor is a capacitor, and the capacitor is an inductor, the two can oscillate back and forth with little or no resistance to the effects of the oscillations.

meaning there are no losses in the system, it can continue to resonate indefinitely, or until the physical components dissipate all of the energy due to heat.

An inductive coupling to this self resonant circuit (but not electrically connected), can draw power off of the changes in the electromagnetic field, without affecting the oscillations of the system.

Power that can be fed back in periodically to offset the heat losses.

Tesla called this "energy" some kind of Cosmic Waves, he theorized were everywhere...

The way I see it, it is a perfectly normal behavior of electrical circuits, when used in a perfectly abnormal manner.
In fact, this is exactly how they tell us NOT to use our components...
(I wonder why that is......)
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Reiyuki

In your opinion, are the resonant frequencies on the coils we wind or on the core itself?

In other words, does the core have a self-resonant frequency if there were no coils on it? irrespective to the coils it has on it?     If I have a generic ferrite toroid with no windings, does it have a self-resonant frequency, or that dependant on how I wind coils around it?

Quote from: sm0ky2 on January 18, 2016, 01:24:41 AM
a wise man once said to me:

" If your message isn't being received, in the way you intended,
Try saying it a different way"

and so, this is my attempt at doing so........

At the self-resonant frequency (for both inductor and coil):

The reluctance of the inductor (resistance to change in flux) approaches 0
The inductor behaves like a pure capacitor.

The Coil has a capacitance, and at self-resonance, this capacitance takes on a purely inductive state.
  (a capacitor does this too, but the explanation is a bit more complex.)

When the inductor is a capacitor, and the capacitor is an inductor, the two can oscillate back and forth with little or no resistance to the effects of the oscillations.

meaning there are no losses in the system, it can continue to resonate indefinitely, or until the physical components dissipate all of the energy due to heat.

An inductive coupling to this self resonant circuit (but not electrically connected), can draw power off of the changes in the electromagnetic field, without affecting the oscillations of the system.

Power that can be fed back in periodically to offset the heat losses.

Tesla called this "energy" some kind of Cosmic Waves, he theorized were everywhere...

The way I see it, it is a perfectly normal behavior of electrical circuits, when used in a perfectly abnormal manner.
In fact, this is exactly how they tell us NOT to use our components...
(I wonder why that is......)

Just..Sayin..

and you are right, the torroid shape has nothing to do with the effect.
a "TPU" could be build using a cylindrical inductor or any other type.
though you may have to call it a "CPU"

It will be interesting to see the type of core that Avalon is using, if he displays it.. .UPDATE
Avalon now reports on the other thread that his device does not work... see the thread for the details..

This must be what happened then with the transformer that kept running after Sweet turned it off. One of the windings simply shorted (at a favorable location) and the winding then became a capacitor.... This device was obviously operating at 60 HZ as is Avalon's... THE RESONANT FREQUENCY OF THE CORE MATERIAL THEREFORE DOES NOT MATTER... while it may be an important factor when designing/operating broadcasting equipment, I do not think it is that important to get one of these devices working properly. If it was, Steven Marks would not have had much success, as he had no technical background in these matters.

(I thought I heard Jack Durban say in the interview that there was no ferrous core in the larger Steve Marks device, I could be wrong about that. Mark's also worked with numerous cores and he seemed to be able to get any one of them working, so once again I do not think the resonant frequency of the core is a concern)

ayeaye

Thank you sm0ky2, this sounds credible. I understand now why coil, why capacitor, and why transformer. Transformer is to get energy from the oscillation, so not sure whether the resonance of the core even matters, the resonance of the coil and the capacitor does.

Thus the overunity there is not caused by the resonance, but by no Lenz effect when the coil turns into capacitor, how can Lenz effect affect back a capacitance. Resonance of the coil and the capacitor is necessary to make this preventing the Lenz effect possible.

But it is something where everything has to fit together, the capacitor, the coil, the frequency, and maybe even the core. Thus it is very difficult to make, but as all the parameters as you say can be found from the specifications, then it should be at least possible.