Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dr.Gerald Pollack's investigations into "the fourth Phase of water" and FE

Started by ramset, January 25, 2016, 10:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T7tCMUDXU&list=PLGXvKGgTcvRZ0VqdYnc2owKJ_8ZZ4OtH_

Any input on this and where this has gone since the above Ted talk would be of great benefit to the community.

Water purification ,desalination, water pumping ,or extracting electrical energy from this environmental mechanism ??

respectfully

Chet K
ps
will be adding some experiments in Water batteries here as well .

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

here is an in-depth scientific study of the phenomena
and according to this.....  we could use something simple as a sheet of aluminum, as our hydrophilic surface.

http://www.nature.com/articles/srep06249
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ramset

SmOKy2
I must say ....

thank you  :)

I did speak with one of the Builder /experimenters from a water battery thread last night ..was looking to understand his Path in this and see where it could go ,oddly he was unaware of Pollack's work [not any more ...] even tho it would seem he is on Pollack's Path ??

Soo
extracting energy from this Charge preference in the Exclusion Zone ..seeing as this Zone Harvests and stores radiant energy when given some Light source................

Honestly
Now I'm bouncing off the walls it would seem a dozen paths and threads could or should be started here on this
it would also seem that Water holds more mysteries than we could imagine...Muscles ?? Cells ?? heart assist ??
exclusion filter ?? stores radiant energy ?? dare I say "Memory " ??? etc etc

I will follow your lead ...

An experiment sounds very good,

besides you got me all charged up yesterday in the geet thread with one of your observations ...and we're seeing about that today ..another build which desperately needs attention.

and I did commit to a _Gravitational Field_ Investigation/ Build with an FE perspective yesterday [Open source of course

HELP !!

@SmOKY To be perfectly clear we don't do business or Patents Or any other poisons or mouse traps to this open source theme.

just wanted to make that clear ,also we go out of OUR way to make sure things are very hard to patent or suppress
so we are very careful with associations .

thank you for your comments.
respectfully

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

i don't know if this is relevant or not, but while I was researching this,
there was a youtube video that was flagged.
by user:  IBpointless2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDusf5sjb2M

This seemed so entirely ridiculous that I had to try it, and...
low and behold, tap water does seem to possess an electrical charge separation, when you put foil in it.
at first, there is in the 2-3 hundred millivolt range (short current 0.5 microamps+/-)
3 cups in series I was able to achieve 0.4V potential, for a short time.
it seemed the charge was going away, even when I was not taking measurements,.... hmm
perhaps it was balancing out between the cups. so I let it sit for a long time. 3 cups in series, with the ends shorted out with a small wire, as suggested in the video.

when I returned to measure again, the charge difference was almost entirely gone from the terminals.
HOWEVER::
there was approx. 0.5V potential, to ANY of the 3 cups of water, obtainable in the CENTER of the cup!!!

I remembered what Dr Pollack had said about the E-Zone.
and I made an ad-lib center tap configuration that placed all 3 cups in parallel.
(while the outer terminals were still shorted in series)
I was able to obtain 0.5V and up to 50 milliamps short current, which appeared to be sustainable.
the precise location in the cup to place the + terminal was asymmetrical, im assuming because of the construction.
I plan to make a new test-bed with equal area foil plates, and try to center the charge separation within the cup.

also, I had an alternative theory, if this turns out NOT to be EZ water.
these measurements were made using a digital DC meter
which does not pick up any (A/C) high freq. radiation that foil likes to reflect.
this could be simply picking up peak voltages from a certain bandwidth related to the distances between the foil plates.
using water to store the charge.

in either case, this simple design seems to be a viable power source, if you don't mind a bunch of cups of water laying around somewhere....

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.