Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IT. Self Powering Motor

Started by FreeEnergy, January 28, 2016, 08:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

...also.... what's inside the closed-off platform table it is sitting on?

ramset

Yes I know
There 's a ton of power moving in that flywheel but a 15 amp load at 110 Volts [in perpetuity ]  isn't flea farts...
But it is also maximum Load for the system and as such you can hear the load Bite the machine
and then it recovers and sustains

it sings to you like the sound most heavy high speed Brute force machines [huge industrial saws or mills ,Planers Routers etc ]or electric powered equipment do when they Bite a load ...or high speed tree shredders with huge flywheels you know how we all listen when we run a very powerful brute force machine at the Edge ?? so as not to abuse it ?

there's a lot in motion [energy] but its at the edge [self run edge] you can hear IT sing !

@ Brad not sure about the arcs on the commutator ,good point .......a video of it running in the Dark would be nice.

@ Tinsel
I could not agree more about your comments on the water and where it needs to go ,and Terry knows all about the Bad Guys
he is not concerned ...However   he is completely unaware of any FE guys [Stan Meyer Or Witts  he never even said the name Tesla once
My Red Flags are different than some ...the trigger words were completely missing [Conman Mumbo Jumbo]
Oh I have plenty of red flags I listen for  , any man with half a brain does !

He Knows I am not a businessman looking to steal from him ...

Well Honestly
I am not really sure he trusts anyone anymore...

Chet K
added for your question above
Concrete ...and yes I can see your Roley eyes
also No more Brains coming out the ears stuff
Gives me nightmares [I worry]

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

15 Amp, 110V the flywheel could easily power that load for 30 mins

not much more than that, because at 30 mins you have used up the power supplied by the mains.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Jimboot

It is doing my head how that was recorded. It has vhs horizontal noise lines and it's being filmed off another screen (reflections appear) but then the whole thing seems to be shaking

tinman

Quote from: Jimboot on February 02, 2016, 05:51:05 AM
It is doing my head how that was recorded. It has vhs horizontal noise lines and it's being filmed off another screen (reflections appear) but then the whole thing seems to be shaking

Good old youtube video stabilizer