Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

Thanks for the correction, TK. That darned decimal point keeps drifting...
Steven Spisak has not mentioned his project in months on FB.

zorrotechnology

the one man who asked about bearing cooling and other applications, this is from a list of applications gien by the industry speaking through the test lab, tho no mention was made of energy. The offer through the test lab was about a million but involved the inventor having to work for a DOE subcontractor, etc.

The comment by the man here who said the test results could be made up by anyone, two other independent labs have been given the non redacted test results and have confirmed the lab results.

With regard to the commenter asking about self looping....yes it self loops and powers a load, and we are preparing a video also
re the commenter asking about STEVE SPISAK.  First background, The Free Energy Party does not make claims but insists on Independent Lab documentation. On a fundraiser to build the Spisak unit, Sue used my name and spoke with wording that essentially made claims, she is no longer with the Party. It took about nine months to build the Spisak unit , to rebuild it and to finally get it before Independent Lab verification where we learned that he committed errors in his instrumental reading methodology. His tech was put on a back shelf and we went on to review the Jessie Qmogen type device next and switched from there to Hydrogen technology tests. However, the test lab used in the test of the Green Machine is a very well known lab.

With regard to the comment re ...why was half a million dollars in equipment used when all you have to do is self loop it?.......because we believe in Independent Lab documentation and this is the equipment they used to take these all important measurements.

Other pages exist in the test lab report that we have not put up as well.

Bob Smith

Eric Dollard speaks on work going on that seems to be related to this topic, I believe, here, starting at 1:38:00 --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lWoLH21ITys#t=5881

"...doing the hydrogen-oxygen separation dielectrically instead of by electrolysis, as far as I'm concerned, from what I've seen definitely works. So the situation is, is to work with the appropriate harmonic wave form. The harmonic wave form is the critical part. And act upon water as a dielectric and to separate them by neutralizing the intermolecular binding forces ...it takes no energy to break the intermolecular binding forces by that means. Electrolysis is a forced situation. This isn't a forced situation. It's kind of an unlocking situation.  Now, the result of that is that you have hydrogen and oxygen separated, which desire to engage thermodynamically. Now when you go thru that thermodynamic conversion, that will give rise to energy. So, you have a situation with - potential situation - ...no energy required to break the water apart... "

TinselKoala

Here's an excerpt from a comment I made TEN MONTHS ago about Spisak's "measurements" that were, at that time, presented by the Free Energy Party as supporting the claim of a working Free Energy device:

QuoteSo... how's that Steve Spisak project going? Got your solder joint issues straightened out yet? Can you tell me one thing: How is it possible to obtain a valid input _current_ reading by simply touching the probes to two terminals on an energized device, without actually breaking the circuit and putting the ammeter _in series_ with the current you are measuring?  See the image below from Spisak's Facebook feed, or the similar test that Spisak performed in the YouTube video months ago for examples of this ...er... rather unusual measurement technique.

Now we are being told that it took some "independent lab" nine months to tell you the same thing-- that Spisak was not measuring properly ....  Insert ROFL here!

TinselKoala

So... two months ago Dave began blaming this statement on "Sue" .... why did it take so long, Dave? When I told you TEN MONTHS ago that Spisak's measurements were bogus? 

QuoteMy name is Dave Parker and I am a candidate for President of the US representing the Free Energy Party. I am also the director of a non-profit corporation called The World Improvement Network, sponsoring this fundraiser in order to offer a tax deduction. Our entire platform is Free Energy, Natural Cures and Permaculture.  We have a prototype generator, the Unity Generator to, become available soon. It is a QmoGen type of device and provides between 7,500 and 10,000 watts of power for your home, using no fuel, with extra to sell back up the grid. Compare the cost of this generator to the cost of ample solar or wind generation and your current power bills. You can pre order through our perks. Your contribution will help begin the elimination of the damage done to our Earth by the petrochemical industry, which seems hell bent on killing her for profit. This generator can quite literally end war over oil and environmental destruction such as fracking, which is destroying our drinking water.
[/i]
Dave, your credibility is nil. You can refer to "independent laboratory" results all you like, but until you post verifiable information as to who these "laboratories" are and just what they tested, how they tested it and what they actually reported, your statements continue to be "highly suspect" to say the least.