Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Party Green Machine - 3rd Party verified Overunity Electrolyzer

Started by hartiberlin, February 07, 2016, 09:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zorrotechnology

The test laboratory confirmed a sweet spot where at 382 watts 19 Liters per minute was produced. That is crazy overunity .....and the inventor is working on reversing the process to make the overunity PEM type fuel cell replacement. His knowledge is great in this area and I expect a paradigm changing replacement for combustion motors. By the way, the Free Energy Party stopped doing fundraisers because of people worried about us funding builds. In four years we only raised about 5,000 and havent taken a single dime in over a year so as not to arm the haters. I have been funding things myself instead. We went through quite a few devices but they did not withstand independent lab inspection. This one does, however.  Will give you some videos soon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD0B5BIPy7M

Paul-R

Quote from: zorrotechnology on May 23, 2016, 01:56:40 PM
The test laboratory confirmed a sweet spot where ...
Forget it.

If they are not willing to publish themselves, then they are not to be taken seriously.

I would suggest that you demonstrate your equipment to the nearest university with a Department of Electrical Engineering faculty (Mech Eng would do) and ask them to test and publish. If it works, they will get world wide recognition and there may well be an opportunity for collaboration.

a.king21

This technology is already in production. This is the video I took at the factory premises of the guy who financed Kapanadze aquarium 2. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWZVySL2RU

zorrotechnology

Paul R. with all due respect you are not the final voice. We dont have to go to a university, we have the report from a very large respected Independent Lab. We provided the name of that lab to a few people under a disclosure agreement. We dont need a University to do anything. We are launching the Reverse the Grid Campaign and selling power back up the grid, and we are selling hydrogen to industry. In the meanwhile the first political party with a free energy platform, the Free Energy Party will be demonstrating the tech in press conferences across the country. We would be happy to post videos for you but you pissy acting haters want to spread gloom and doom and negativity like you work for Chevron. Unless someone acts cooperative we are through here, I suppose if I wanted nothing but piss and spit I could have gone to Simon's henchmen to be mocked.........when you use million dollar independent labs and they give you results such as confirming 382 watts makes 19 liters per minute in what appears to be an endothermic process, getting cool not hot, and hydrogen is made at lower voltages that are supposed to be possible we want to just spit at that?  I suppose our scientists in the group are more interested in rooting for war over oil than rooting for a non carbon answer that has been documented by a respected Independent Lab?

zorrotechnology

I remember when Wasif Kahloon posted a video of a magnet motor on the Free Energy Party and on other internet sites. The FEP site was not mean or harsh but hopeful, but when I went to other sites I saw that Wasif was being threatened with being beat up and with being arrested and all forms of name calling and abuse. I interrupted this sadism and emphasized that we should believe in Independent lab verifications and that whether someone is faking or not there has to be an atmosphere favorable for discovery, not an atmosphere where Galileo will be hung only to find later he was right. Insisting on Independent Lab documentation gives us a logical way to validate claims. Harassment has no place in it anywhere.