Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Active power from parallel resonance. Test circuit and research.

Started by Jim36, February 16, 2016, 05:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verpies

Quote from: Jim36 on February 17, 2016, 09:46:00 AM
You say that a phase offset between the source voltage and voltage across the circuit cause an initial current draw to charge the parallel circuit
Yes

which would be exactly the same amount of current as a capacitor only circuit or inductor only circuit?
No.
The initial current drawn by a single capacitor (or single inductor) would be less than both.

What phase angle is this initial current with the source voltage?
180ยบ

Have you seen this under test circumstance yourself?
Yes

I can't find any information on this phenomenon so would appreciate any links to help explain.
For example this link.

You can click on the SPST switch to close it. You can double click on any component to edit it.
The green scope trace represents voltage and the yellow trace represents current.
Hovering over a scope trace highlights in blue the component that the trace refers to.

FatBird

Where are the Output Terminals?

.

verpies

Quote from: FatBird on February 17, 2016, 11:28:28 AM
Where are the Output Terminals?                                                                                    .
To which circuit are you referring to?

Jim36

Hi Verpies, the only problem with the simulation is the series resistor as I was looking at 0.3 ohms due to wiring only, the dampening resistor would be in parallel and switched in on the
second half of a cycle.
Have you actually seen this happen in a physical circuit? I suppose in electronics this is something you might come across often enough. If so I think this thread has been answered and
you have saved me some time!!
Thanks for all the information you have given me.

Cheers

Jim

Jim36

Quote from: FatBird on February 17, 2016, 11:28:28 AM
Where are the Output Terminals?

.

The output terminals would be across the load as that is where I was looking to dissipate power.