Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To prove overunity, to the skeptics on here

Started by guest1289, February 16, 2016, 08:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

To prove  overunity,  to the skeptics on here,

Couldn't someone arrange magnets in a circle,  with all their N,  or S poles focused on the center of the circle,  and then in the middle of the circle,  place some type of  electrical-conductor-design,   that will allow a lot of the magnetic-fields to pass straight though it,  while at the same time generating some current from the undulating/moving  fields at the middle of the circle.

To achieve that undulating/moving of the fields at the center of the circle,   instead of placing the magnets so close to each other so that their fields are compressed against each other,  they should be placed sufficiently far enough from each other so that their fields undulate/move  in the middle of the circle,  sort of like barely touching each other .

The  electrical-conductor-design  at the center of the circle,   could be as simple as a very loosely-wound-single-layer-coil,  so that the magnetic-fields could easily pass through it,   or,  it could be materials like  graphene,  or the   newly invented very-ultra-light  foams/gels( made from metals or other highly electrically conductive materials ) .

Even though very little current would be generated,  if any current was able to be detected,  that design could be presented to the skeptics on here. 
Although, I assume that even if this device were placed in a high-vacuum,  you  might still be able to argue that any current generated would be due to the curie-point in magnets being affected by all types of em radiation in the environment .

SoManyWires

Quote from: guest1289 on February 16, 2016, 08:49:57 PM

Couldn't someone arrange magnets in a circle,  with all their N,  or S poles focused on the center of the circle,  and then in the middle of the circle,  place some type of  electrical-conductor-design,   that will allow a lot of the magnetic-fields to pass straight though it,  while at the same time generating some current from the undulating/moving  fields at the middle of the circle.

To achieve that undulating/moving of the fields at the center of the circle,   instead of placing the magnets so close to each other so that their fields are compressed against each other,  they should be placed sufficiently far enough from each other so that their fields undulate/move  in the middle of the circle,  sort of like barely touching each other .

The  electrical-conductor-design  at the center of the circle,   could be as simple as a very loosely-wound-single-layer-coil,  so that the magnetic-fields could easily pass through it,   or,  it could be materials like  graphene,  or the   newly invented very-ultra-light  foams/gels( made from metals or other highly electrically conductive materials ) .

Even though very little current would be generated,  if any current was able to be detected,  that design could be presented to the skeptics on here. 
Although, I assume that even if this device were placed in a high-vacuum,  you  might still be able to argue that any current generated would be due to the curie-point in magnets being affected by all types of em radiation in the environment .

the best would truely be for you to set up a example of this.
to show exactly what your claims represent if they have been realized for you in previous experiment.
for levitation related ideas though, i noticed there are lots of them on youtube that might replicate more closely what you are describing.
do you have the magnets needed etc?

citfta

Quote from: guest1289 on February 16, 2016, 08:49:57 PM

Hi guest1289,

First I want to make sure you understand I am NOT a skeptic as far as believing OU may be possible.  However you have some mistaken ideas about magnets and coils I am afraid.  I am not sure where you got the idea magnetic fields would undulate.  If you have some evidence of that then please post the information.  Secondly I don't know why you think a coil would need to be loosely wound for the magnetic field to pass through the turns of the coil.  The magnetic field will pass right through almost any size coil no matter how tightly wound the turns of wire are.  You need to get some wire and make some coils and then play with magnets around the coils to understand how they work together.

Respectfully,
Carroll

forumblog

(  I'm   guest1289,  this is my other account,   for other things I'm doing   )

Regarding,  undulating fields between magnets, 
      I first found possible evidence for that idea from the following webpage,  http://physics.aps.org/story/v9/st30  ,   although that is between the magnetic-fields of the sun and the earth. 
   So,  to replicate the interaction between the magnetic-fields of the sun and the earth, I thought it would be logical to space two magnets sufficiently far apart,  and that there must or may  be a very specific  distance at which that could happen .
   (  of course it's possible I may have misinterpreted the above webpage too much,  because when I look at diagrams on other webpages,  of the  sun's  magnetic-field  affecting  the earths  magnetic-field,   the earth's field looks like it's in  an  aerodynamics  test,  with it's field totally blown backwards as if it were in a storm  )

Here's my proof
   In attempts at  All-permanent-magnet-levitation  ( on youtube etc ) you can see how unstable the levitating components are,  that constant instability is supported by the mathematical-proofs  in  Earnshaw's-Theorem,  which states it is impossible to achieve stable levitation using permanent-magnets.

Regarding  magnetic-fields  passing straight through copper,   yes,  now you have reminded me,  that is correct,    but here's the reason I got a confused about that,   it's because of what happens if you drop a  neodymium-magnet  down a copper pipe,  and how the hoverboards( containing rotating magnets ) float above copper,  although of course they are moving magnetic-fields,  but even in the copper-pipe,  and the  copper-surface for the hoverboard,  the  magnetic-fields must still pass through the copper.

I should post this in the figueras thread, but it doesn't matter 
    If you had already achieved,  either overunity,  or a self-sustaining device( therefore perpetual motion ),  using the rotating-tesla-switch,  it's odd that you're  interested in the  figueras-device,  because as far as I know there is still no proof it ever worked,  even though it certainly doesn't seem that it was a hoax .

According to  'Earnshaw's Theorem',  which says that if  full-levitation is achieved just using permanent-magnets,  then  it will be  'Perpetual-Motion',    because it will be continually unstable.
  I'm  not able to build any of my  full-levitation-designs which just use permanent-magnets,  but I am informed that other people have achieved that .
  So,   'Samuel-Earnshaw'  basically proved the existence of overunity in his mathematical proofs .

Pirate88179

It is against the TOS (terms of service) for this website to be using 2 accounts.  It is also against common sense rules for engaging in a forum such as this one.

I suggest that you eliminate one of your accounts before the Admin eliminates both of them for you.

Thank you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen