Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NRamaswami

Hi TK..

It is simple. download all your youtube videos and upload them to another site in case You tube removes your account.

2. Ignore this and just look after your work.

3. Don't waste money on litigation. This can become a significant psychological and financial drain on you. So simply ignore it.

Ramaswami

ramset

Pete [PIH123]
Please don't rewrite history or your intent here !
Your anonymous 3rd degree public interrogation /abuse of member Gotoluc by his full name   in a  dedicated thread using  his name  [since removed] was exactly what got you poked in the chest , your ignorant assumptions and innuendos regarding Luc in this matter were appalling to say the least.

and now you paint once again with the broad brush of ignorance and arrogance involving members here [myself now and Brad [Tinman] in some  fantasy of yours regarding these people and what exactly ??

what are you alleging NOW regarding myself.. Brad [TinMan] and these people ??

If you are going to start make-believe court cases here and taking public depositions from members regarding their involvement in these Scams by Proxy or ignorance [calling Luc and others here a Coward ??] , and you yourself are completely ignorant of what even transpired ...??

the PM function works just fine here ,a ten second PM to Luc would have sufficed .

Now you try to Paint a Turd with a Golden Brush  and in doing so are attaching {YET AGAIN} persons here  "by name" to this 
QEG ..nonsense.

??
your willingness to make all manner of public assumptions and innuendos here about OU.com  members and their involvement in
This  QEG Fiasco  ... on a complete whim ....is most disturbing to say the least !

Your half measured anonymous attempts to save some Lady from the wolves would probably have been better served by putting on your Big Boy Boots and playing hardball with these fleecing Moroccan's .

but first you should get your facts straight Bud !!

Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

Quote from: MileHigh on February 20, 2016, 04:46:44 AM
The world's largest solar reflector power plant was just launched in Morocco, a nice milestone for renewable energy,

This is amazing what is going on in that arena,.
Starting with the prime minister of Italy, followed in suit by 35 other countries across the earth. (u.s. included!)

I just wish everyone would give Eric his due credit for making all this possible.
After the MythBusters scam, and all the naysayers, etc....   I bet he is eating his pie laughing at the world right now....
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

The problem with YouTube is
they, themselves, pretend to be a "copyright" authority.
once posted on youtube, a video is considered to be copyrighted by the terms of service agreement.
So, to even copy one youtube video and repost it on youtube, is a violation of their copyright protection rules.

Now, since YouTube does not actually file a piece of paper with each video, to the U.S.P.T.O.
None of this holds up in the court of law.

It does, however, hold up within their system, and if you value access and usage of your YouTube Account,
you should refrain from violating their imaginary copyright rules, within their server.

If you cannot refrain from doing so, I would recommend creating a secondary YouTube account, from which to post questionable material. That way if something "happens", you don't lose access to your primary account.

In most cases, using a second account within a server, is "malicious", or "deviant", but in this case, the owners of the server
brought this situation to themselves, by failure to investigate copyright claims, and siding with the complainant, ad verum.

S
o, when it comes to YouTube, I personally have no quarrels with anyone owning several YT accts, to accomplish their goals.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

verpies