Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fix The World (QEG) Files Copyright Claim against TinselKoala's Videos

Started by TinselKoala, February 20, 2016, 12:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: Magluvin on February 20, 2016, 01:09:28 AM
Oh. I see. Your vids still play .  What does restricted acct mean?

Mags

The one video of less than one minute length has been taken down. For six months, I lose the ability to upload videos longer than 15 minutes, I lose the ability to dispute content claims, I lose the ability to use custom thumbnails, to make my videos private or unlisted, and some others.

I disputed the Copyright Strike because I believe in good faith that the material in that video is used under the Fair Use doctrine, as educational, forensic, parody and criticism of the FTW false claims.  It is the video where I used a small excerpt from her statement that poor Jamie was working in an unheated laboratory in the cold Pennsylvania winter -- a totally ridiculous claim from someone who is supposed to have a 10 kW Free Energy Generator running itself with no power input.

allcanadian

This kind of reminds me of the "Down Wind Faster Than The Wind" fiasco where everyone and their dog felt oblidged to expose the scammers. Oh they ranted and they raved, they spoke of perpetual motion machines and the violation of the laws of conservation. The want to be experts also spoke of law suits to shut those scammers down to protect the stupid from themselves.
However then something strange happened... the engineers built there DWFTTW machine and went 2.86 times faster than the wind directly down wind. http://www.wired.com/2010/06/downwind-faster-than-the-wind/
Oh the humanity that everyone could be so wrong, that the crowd belittled and badgered these people not unlike some dark ages witch hunt could be so wrong about everything. However nobody likes to talk about that and this groundbreaking technology has all but disappeared into history. Nobody likes being wrong, moreso when they open their big mouth about things they do not understand and have no real facts one way or another then get caught with their pants down.
You have to see the humor in it. Rage...Rage at the world. Hate..Hate those who think differently and hope to change the world. I find it comical because all those people out their changing this world really don't give a damn what we think. I find comfort in this fact that they will do what they do regardless of what the crowd may believe.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

TinselKoala

Quote from: allcanadian on February 20, 2016, 02:08:12 AM
This kind of reminds me of the "Down Wind Faster Than The Wind" fiasco where everyone and their dog felt oblidged to expose the scammers. Oh they ranted and they raved, they spoke of perpetual motion machines and the violation of the laws of conservation. The want to be experts also spoke of law suits to shut those scammers down to protect the stupid from themselves.
However then something strange happened... the engineers built there DWFTTW machine and went 2.86 times faster than the wind directly down wind. http://www.wired.com/2010/06/downwind-faster-than-the-wind/
Oh the humanity that everyone could be so wrong, that the crowd belittled and badgered these people not unlike some dark ages witch hunt could be so wrong about everything. However nobody likes to talk about that and this groundbreaking technology has all but disappeared into history. Nobody likes being wrong, moreso when they open their big mouth about things they do not understand and have no real facts one way or another then get caught with their pants down.
You have to see the humor in it. Rage...Rage at the world. Hate..Hate those who think differently and hope to change the world. I find it comical because all those people out their changing this world really don't give a damn what we think. I find comfort in this fact that they will do what they do regardless of what the crowd may believe.
AC

You seem to be ignoring some critical differences between that case and this one. In the first place, those real engineers did not solicit donations based on outright lies. They did not attack their critics with false claims of violating YT community guidelines or copyright violations. They did not flee to Morocco (no extradition treaty with USA) to avoid the consequences of their actions. They did not engage in false advertising, false claims of overunity. They did not sell "educational" seminars or consulting sessions which pretend to teach people how to do what they cannot do themselves. They did not sucker hundreds of people into spending many many thousands of dollars for something that will never work as advertised, and they certainly did not lie about having working prototypes.

The FTW organization is linked to the One People's Public Trust. You may enjoy researching that organization and learning about their RV tour of the USA several years ago, and the history of US court cases involving people in that organization. It will become clear to you why the FTW people have fled to Morocco alongside the OPPT principal Heather Tucci-Jarraf. 

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/One_People's_Public_Trust

Nothing of this sort has happened with the "downwind faster than the wind" case. And there is nothing about that system that violates any laws, either those of Man or of Nature. This is in stark contrast to the FTW scam.

CANGAS

The "downwind faster than the wind" BS is an obvious attempt to hijack and obfuscate THIS thread.

The downwind BS needs to be argued (or ignored) in a separate thread PLEASE!

CANGAS 205

sm0ky2

@TK

one quick question:  have you found evidence that the material you copied was actually copyrighted in the country Stephan hosts this website in? (if so, you may actually have violated the allowable 10s by ~5s)

Also, if you are in need of a legal personell, or direction towards the laws in the country, that may apply to this particular case
(if such case were to manifest itself....)
Or, if you happen to know the address of some unnamed individual in Pennsylvania that may need some "assistance" in understanding for accepted social behavior of American citizens.....

I'm here for ya bro
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.