Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The resonance energy device by Mohamed

Started by hope-hope, March 02, 2016, 04:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hope-hope

Hello everyone !

back again to overunity website, after working on my device more than one year in energetic forum i decided to start this topic here to complete the work  ;) , the reason for this move is to gain more replicators because it's the only way to advance this device is short time, 
the following image show a 100W bulb in full bright attached to 1600UF/450V capacitor banks.

mscoffman

Quote from: hope-hope on March 02, 2016, 04:40:21 AM

Hello everyone !

back again to overunity website, after working on my device more than one year in energetic forum i decided to start this topic here to complete the work  ;) , the reason for this move is to gain more replicators because it's the only way to advance this device is short time, 
the following image show a 100W bulb in full bright attached to 1600UF/450V capacitor banks.

Two suggestions:

where you say "100W bulb" in your text this should be saying; "a 100W incandescent bulb"
versus; "a 100W equivalent led bulb" . This will tell us how the bulb works.

The other thing to make your demo more impressive, is to put a full-wave-bridge-power-rectifier
(1KV, 2A) in the circuit before the incandescent light bulb. The reason is that it will get rid of
the tendency of an RF AC waveform to light the lamp partially by vacuum plasma glow. By
powering it on straight 100W DC - it pretty much guarantees your circuit is supplying a true
100 Watts power, which it probably is supplying.

Otherwise; "Excellent work!'

----

If you want to "close the loop" you may want to look at the following link, but ignore the controversial
energy generation parts and focus in on the components given that are robust enough to actually run
in close-the-loop mode. There is nothing like a little perpetual motion to prove OU generation. Just
to give you some ideas.

http://overunity.com/13721/energy-from-the-ground-self-powered-generator-by-barbosa-and-leal/1500/#.VtcZYtHSnVI

hope-hope

:)

hello everyone

just to post a new presentation contain huge amount of new information, we need practical collaboration ! over energy is very near !!

https://youtu.be/7Tz2l9yJAGQ

regards

Jeg

Very interesting hope-hope.
Thanks for sharing
Jeg

hope-hope