Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Permanent Magnet Motor- gobs and gobs of free energy!!!...

Started by MagnaProp, March 02, 2016, 11:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Quote from: stoyan_ on March 03, 2016, 07:32:21 AM
Anyone to try to build this ?
I did a quick experiment of it with some magnets in my hand. The movement appeared to be either left of right depending on which side it was nearest from center. The issue I see with this design is the same I have with mine in that the longer the ramp is, the less likely the magnet is to move towards that direction. This is because magnetism like water goes for the shortest route. My design tries to keep the ramp as short as possible by having it be no longer than half a circle at any given time.

So the trick seems to be, keep the moving magnet in the shortest ramp possible then replace that ramp with another identical one when the time is right. This is what my design attempts to do. Initially I had it devided into 6 segments for shorter ramps but went with this one for a little more simplicity due to fewer moving parts.

I still don't like the linear movement the stator ramps make in my perm mag design. Constantly starting and stopping them as they move up and down seems very ineficient to me. It isn't shown in the design but it's the spinning magnets that bump the stator magnet ramps up and down which I think will cause a lot of friction.

I do like how the ramps move up and down in a more unified field due to the stationary magnets. This should help them move up and down easier. Without the stationary magnets, I think we'll have the same issues that the Torbay motor had. Torbay had a lot of magnets moving in and out of magnetic fields which magnets don't do willingly.

I also like how in the stacked design, the linear movement amount remains the same which suggests some kind of benefit could be had from that.

MagnaProp

Quote from: seychelles on March 03, 2016, 11:09:18 AM
one mistake every body is making is that a magnet is a vortex traveling at the speed of light, it is not static as most people think..
so when one wants to invent a p m motor the magnets has to be moving at north or south axis. not static..

I'm afraid that building particle accelerators and convex superconducting flux capacitors is beyond the real of possibilities from me. I've seen magnets help electrical devices from Tinman run more efficiently so I'm doing my best to stay with what I can just barely understand.

stoyan_

Anyone to go for checking this configuration, immitating Lorentz force ?

MagnaProp

Quote from: stoyan_ on March 04, 2016, 09:25:41 AM
Anyone to go for checking this configuration, immitating Lorentz force ?

I would have to see another image. I don't understand the construction of your device as shown in your image.