Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

finally a free energy from convergence of all type of incame......

Started by hammuraby, April 11, 2009, 12:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Speaking personally hammuraby, due to lack of technical background I would need some some description on the function of the various components shown in the pictures before I can understand how they function.

Regards...

hammuraby

ok, i try to explane better,
if you had see a pictura , in the first part (on 3) there is a usual source of renowable:

fhotovoltaic ELETTRIC DC
wind gen  ELETTRIC DC or mechanic "air compressor"
sea wave gen , as pomp compressor

BECAUSE at FIRST part (of picture) is a necessity chose into what  energetic vector turn the renowable energy incame (waiting the termich in second part)
or whit Dc pump water from bottom of sink to surface (to therd part)
or whit DC motor generate a air compressed (to second part )
or meccanich into air compressed (to second part)

SECOND part a treathment whit thermic of air compressed:
if i have a motor in DC and generator DC, that reach a 95% of efficence, the lose is about 10% ( like a expansion of AIR at  DT 28C°)
( 95% x 95% ) + (28C° x 3.7%o) = 100% ; (DT > 28C° = Over Unity)
THIS delta, 28C° DT (between incaming air , and out caming air )

can be reach whit a natural source of heat, easily in summer

but, also in winter , because winter is a natural source of cold air , and using a geothermic can done a suffly DT.....then endless....
and can be possible to put in a cicle Brayton (or External Fired Gas Turbine) all recicled low heat outcaming from umanity-activity
motor cooling (gen) , fired waste, or, iron roof collector....

in the THERD  part or:
the DC came directly (from first part) ,
or from (second part) a conversion in OU throught air compressed-heat conversion
TO a DC water pump, that rise the water from the bottom of sink to the surface water-pool
(unlookable, because refilled whit fired-brik)....make a BIG accumulator.... made sure that you can use also a RAIN collection from...(will be bigger)

THIS way is back on the MICROGRID wire , and then all in DC...
when the necessity call energy the water will bw turbined whit a descharge from surface to the bottom  of sink, and GIVE on the same wire a energy in AC.

kind regards MIRCO SANGALLI milan

hammuraby

here a picture that i ask a hand for e develope
everywere urban system