Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

-----> Steel Coat Hanger Wire Coil Gives Free Juice.

Started by FatBird, March 06, 2016, 09:15:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

nul-points

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 06, 2016, 07:02:19 PM
You know it has to be fake, because there is no toroid in there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saa39OCuBy0

Yep - spot on - he did remember to add the toroid in his "Crystal Radio powers Joule Thief" video though
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

MileHigh

e2matrix

Fatbird - come on.   This is so easy to replicate you need to build it.  You will then see it is FAKE.   The battery is inside the motor housing most likely.  Also when he put the meter across the clips it showed zero volts as you would expect from a short coil of wire which also shows the coil is not powering the motor.  If he had shorted the two wires from the motor it would have run but he didn't do that because it would have proven the wires coming out of the motor are just the switch to turn it on (which the coat hanger coil does).   
Also this statement he made below the video should give you some clues:  "This video is posted to stimulate open discussion on the topic of free energy so people can educate themselves and each other on the subject, and for entertainment. Please keep comments civil and on topic.
AND: 
"The NSA tells me to say that the dead alien buried under the house has NOTHING to do with free energy."   The guy has a sense of humor that you just didn't get apparently. 

Nink

Quote from: e2matrix on March 07, 2016, 01:29:13 PM
Fatbird - come on.   This is so easy to replicate you need to build it.  You will then see it is FAKE.   The battery is inside the motor housing most likely.  Also when he put the meter across the clips it showed zero volts as you would expect from a short coil of wire which also shows the coil is not powering the motor.  If he had shorted the two wires from the motor it would have run but he didn't do that because it would have proven the wires coming out of the motor are just the switch to turn it on (which the coat hanger coil does).   
Also this statement he made below the video should give you some clues:  "This video is posted to stimulate open discussion on the topic of free energy so people can educate themselves and each other on the subject, and for entertainment. Please keep comments civil and on topic.
AND: 
"The NSA tells me to say that the dead alien buried under the house has NOTHING to do with free energy."   The guy has a sense of humor that you just didn't get apparently.

It took me a while to catch on to Fatbirds type of sarcasm but I think Fatbird just likes to have a bit of fun and knows all of these are fake and calls everyone a troll for questioning. After all he posted this video last week that shows how it works.  See his post and skip to the end of the video he posted. 

http://overunity.com/16430/fix-the-world-qeg-files-copyright-claim-against-tinselkoalas-videos/msg475788/#msg475788

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUgaFoj1nQs