Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

-----> Lights Out, Says NSA. Let's Get Serious Guys & Stop Trolling Around.

Started by FatBird, March 08, 2016, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: CANGAS on March 17, 2016, 03:02:32 AM

Somehow it seems like you may have missed my point. It is entirely possible that I poorly explained it.

The population of the planet is roughly 7 billion. Roughly half live in terribly dire daily circumstances due to poverty. A functional OU free energy device could raise their living conditions remarkably and in a relatively short time IF such a mythical device were manufactured and made easily available to the service of those poverty stricken people. If a Lucky Inventor were to simply publish the blueprint for a device and then go back to sitting on his butt instead of proactively trying to get it into manufacture and distribution as quickly as possible, it would become helpful to those poverty afflicted people about the same time that Hell freezes over down to bedrock.

If the Lucky Inventor could somehow be protected from being "disappeared" or murdered or whatever long enough to get the device mass manufactured and distributed, in fact given away to the poorest, then in the foreseeable future every human could become free from the affliction of extreme poverty.

My style of doing things would have no need of replicators. If I Get Lucky, it will be presented in such a transparent fashion that anyone seeing  it demonstrated would be unable to doubt it.

Surely you have very poor reading comprehension to get your wrong meaning out of my actual original words. Why dont you try reading my words again.

CANGAS 218

Why do you think they live in poverty?
How are they to purchase such a device if they dont have the cash to do so.
If they have the cash to purchase such a free energy device,then why dont they have the free energy devices available today--solar systems?.

The whole problem is the big gun's--big oil,big pharma,big bank's,and corrupt governments.
As long as these f-ckwitts are in control,then things will remain as they are--and the situation is getting worse.

So it's not as easy as you think--bringing this mythical free energy device into existance--even if it did exist :D

Brad

CANGAS

Quote from: tinman on March 17, 2016, 10:45:52 AM
Why do you think they live in poverty?
The wealthy oppress the poor to result in a cheap labor force. You don't already know that?

QuoteHow are they to purchase such a device if they dont have the cash to do so.
You didn't read what I ALREADY SAID? "...... long enough to get the device mass manufactured and distributed, in fact given away to the poorest,"....

QuoteIf they have the cash to purchase such a free energy device,then why dont they have the free energy devices available today--solar systems?.
I wrote that the poorest DON"T have he cash to buy a OU free energy machine. Are you dyslexic so that you read something and the OPPOSITE MEANING registers in your brain? Because the poorest can't afford to buy one, is why I want to ideally give them away for free to the poorest.

QuoteThe whole problem is the big gun's--big oil,big pharma,big bank's,and corrupt governments.
As long as these f-ckwitts are in control,then things will remain as they are--and the situation is getting worse.
I already said that. Slightly paraphrased.

QuoteSo it's not as easy as you think--bringing this mythical free energy device into existance--even if it did exist :D
I said it looked hard not easy. Your brain seems to come and go, so far mostly GO.

My post, for your reading convenience;

QuoteSomehow it seems like you may have missed my point. It is entirely possible that I poorly explained it.

The population of the planet is roughly 7 billion. Roughly half live in terribly dire daily circumstances due to poverty. A functional OU free energy device could raise their living conditions remarkably and in a relatively short time IF such a mythical device were manufactured and made easily available to the service of those poverty stricken people. If a Lucky Inventor were to simply publish the blueprint for a device and then go back to sitting on his butt instead of proactively trying to get it into manufacture and distribution as quickly as possible, it would become helpful to those poverty afflicted people about the same time that Hell freezes over down to bedrock.

If the Lucky Inventor could somehow be protected from being "disappeared" or murdered or whatever long enough to get the device mass manufactured and distributed, in fact given away to the poorest, then in the foreseeable future every human could become free from the affliction of extreme poverty.

My style of doing things would have no need of replicators. If I Get Lucky, it will be presented in such a transparent fashion that anyone seeing  it demonstrated would be unable to doubt it.

Surely you have very poor reading comprehension to get your wrong meaning out of my actual original words. Why dont you try reading my words again.

CANGAS 218

CANGAS 219

CANGAS

Quote from: ramset on March 17, 2016, 07:14:47 AM
No it was not a comprehension issue ....more a conflict issue.
I am in conflict with your release protocol ,

getting replications around the globe ,done by dedicated persons would seem a quicker path towards a Tangible result !
You are irrationally and incorrectly jumping to an unwarrented conclusion. You either honestly assume, or dishonestly deliberately claim, that I am an egotist. That is not true. My motivation is the opposite. My motivation is a strong heartfelt sympathy for the suffering of the poorest among us and and fierce desire to help them as soon as possible.  Besides, I have tentatively concluded that publishing and then waiting for the horde of armchair dedicated persons to produce enough courageous active persons to help humanity within the foreseeable future is a faint hope.   

Quoteplaying "look at me and what I've done" all by yourself ,,can be Dicey !
I already know that and already said that. Or are you just talking to yourself in your mirror.

Tell me, daydream and fantasize that I have GOT LUCKY. Fantasize that the inventing fairey has popped THE INVENTION into my head. Tell me step by step and in detail, HOW WILL PUBLISHING AND THEN SITTING BACK, make it quicker and easier and safer to help the poorest before they all die of poverty? My estimation of YOUR protocol, publish and go hide, is that your protocol would take a great amount of time to help the poor, while many starve to death by the minute.

Please understand, as you try to convince me to be a perfect coward, I AM A COWARD! I fear many things and hate discomfort. But I have a desire to be helpful quickly enough to meaningful.

CANGAS 221 

ramset

cangas

end quote
sorry I assumed you would be doing this by yourself or have need of replicators.

your right I don't understand you,I will go and look in the mirror and see if that helps.........................

it didn't help.

------------
If you are sincere in your belief ..you will already be working with people everyday to make this happen .

and when it does happen you will already know what you will do and how you will do it ! and have the mechanism in place to make it happen.

if not.. you will have a lot of catching up to do ..and as you rightly state ,people are indeed dying with every tick of the clock.

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

CANGAS

Quote from: ramset on March 18, 2016, 04:16:48 AM
cangas

end quote
sorry I assumed you would be doing this by yourself or have need of replicators.

your right I don't understand you,I will go and look in the mirror and see if that helps.........................

it didn't help.

------------
If you are sincere in your belief ..you will already be working with people everyday to make this happen .

and when it does happen you will already know what you will do and how you will do it ! and have the mechanism in place to make it happen.

if not.. you will have a lot of catching up to do ..and as you rightly state ,people are indeed dying with every tick of the clock.

Thank you Ramset for your courteous responses to my comments.

You are right, I pretty much have it planned out for what I will do IF I GET LUCKY and it comes to the right time to make a public announcement. However, there is still a good bit of wiggle room in my plans, and I have taken part in this discussion in sincerity, to try to find anything useful to me in the gentle slow protocol of publish and hide. I hope and pray that all the participants in this thread have somehow noticed my sincerity and somehow not been offended.

It is my continual prayer that the poorest get relief from their suffering, it is in the hands of the Lord if it is by your protocol or mine, it does not matter to me.

CANGAS 222