Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

-----> Lights Out, Says NSA. Let's Get Serious Guys & Stop Trolling Around.

Started by FatBird, March 08, 2016, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

CANGAS

Quote from: Pirate88179 on March 08, 2016, 08:53:00 PM
This one is for the FatBird: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

The Bird is the Word.

Bill

Ooma poppa mow mow. Ooma poppa mow. The recording artist was The Trashmen, I think?

One of my favorite R & R things to do is to be not seriously, just comfortably, drunk and to listen to that wonderful Surfin Song turned up just a little bit, not seriously, on the loud side.

In the 50s in the comic strip Alley Oop, doctor Wonmug invented Black Light that was really BLACK LIGHT. It was so impotent that it fell out of the doctor's special flashlight like water spewing lazily out of a keg with a hole in the side.   

What is this about the dearly beloved NSA? NSA is the same gang of bastards that would murder me or disappear me into a black ops jail in Nowhereistan if I were to exhibit a proven OU device. NSA is the gang of bastards that has already gagged and bound thousands of inventors who were naive enough to claim OU devices. Who knows how many were murdered or disappeared and do not show up in the statistics.

Seriouly, ya'll, I recognize the great danger of such an energy attack and that is one, though a minor, reason, that I have devoted over 25 years of my life to a serious attempt try to discover a source of freely available energy that could practically be used by the average human.

The good news is that I have not been totally unsuccessful. And apparently others have already found some real hope.

The bad news is that very powerful forces do not want to take a loss in profit and allow every human to live free from fear of lack of electricity.

CANGAS 213

FatBird

You are Absolutely Right!

.

Pirate88179

Quote from: CANGAS on March 11, 2016, 05:15:25 AM

Ooma poppa mow mow. Ooma poppa mow. The recording artist was The Trashmen, I think?

One of my favorite R & R things to do is to be not seriously, just comfortably, drunk and to listen to that wonderful Surfin Song turned up just a little bit, not seriously, on the loud side.

In the 50s in the comic strip Alley Oop, doctor Wonmug invented Black Light that was really BLACK LIGHT. It was so impotent that it fell out of the doctor's special flashlight like water spewing lazily out of a keg with a hole in the side.   

What is this about the dearly beloved NSA? NSA is the same gang of bastards that would murder me or disappear me into a black ops jail in Nowhereistan if I were to exhibit a proven OU device. NSA is the gang of bastards that has already gagged and bound thousands of inventors who were naive enough to claim OU devices. Who knows how many were murdered or disappeared and do not show up in the statistics.

Seriouly, ya'll, I recognize the great danger of such an energy attack and that is one, though a minor, reason, that I have devoted over 25 years of my life to a serious attempt try to discover a source of freely available energy that could practically be used by the average human.

The good news is that I have not been totally unsuccessful. And apparently others have already found some real hope.

The bad news is that very powerful forces do not want to take a loss in profit and allow every human to live free from fear of lack of electricity.

CANGAS 213

Yes, correct Sir, it was indeed the Trashmen.  Gotta love those guys.  I was like 5 at the time this was on the radio but, my older brother got yelled at for playing this loud on the radio.  I still remember it.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

CANGAS

Ooma poppa mow mow.  Ooma poppa mow.

The important question remains.

How does The Lucky Inventor survive long enough to hit the 800 foot home run and get The Invention securely into human enterprise in the face of vigorous opposition?

CANGAS 124