Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonance Circuits and Resonance Systems

Started by hartiberlin, March 15, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

Would you guys happen to know a good schematic for an NST type transformer? Would come in handy when trying to replicate Don Smith's devices.

12V DC in, 30mA and 6kV out and with a center tap.

I was just going to order one from China, but it seems they have all kinds of protection systems now so they shut off

lancaIV

a.    12V 30 mA DC = 0,36 VA DC not meaned
  b.    12V  ?     A       =  6000V x 0,03A DC= 180 VA DC     
                ? = 180VA DC/12V = 15 A DC
                           "ideal"=100% !
                   real world calculation need

NST type transformer :
http://www.fusor.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4315

http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/laserclp.htm#clpcps

Magluvin

My friend with the 6 15s had 10 15in subs made in china. He requested 95db sensitivity. They responded, "are you sure? Do you think there is a market for that?" He said yes.

Been about 4 months and they set a pic of the subs ready to send out. They sent specs (Thiel/Small parameters) with an impedance chart. The sensitivity is 89.5db. Only 1 db higher than the 15s(PSI subs) he has. The company also makes some big brands. So I have concluded that they ditched his 95db request as it would compete hard against their big customers. ;)

They ask you what custom parameters(specs) you would like from the get go. Then they question the request and then do not provide it the way you ordered it. I would tell them to start over as per the initial request. The whole reason for the 95db sens spec was to be louder with the same power as other competitors. if they questioned the 95db request, then they should have made note of it as being important to the customer. Then just blatantly not give it to you the way you expected.

I inquired with 2 large speaker companies in China through Alibaba and they both offered to send a sample of which i could provide custom specs and they would make that sample for me. So I give them both the parameters of which I wanted 99db sense spec to be had. They both replied back showing me a small pic of a sub they wanted to send as a sample that was in the 80s sense.  ??? So either they would not make a 99db sense sub for me either, let alone 95db for my friend, or their custom spec request is just baloney. 

Just thought I share that

Mags

Belfior

I am having difficulties with coils and their resonance. There is always a problem with leads and other stuff and I think they are included in the coil length. This becomes a problem if you want primary coil to be 1/4 wavelength and secondary full wave.

I think I saw one patent where it stated that changing wire sizes and types would help with this. So if coil is 0,5mm 1000 turns over a pipe you then use tin foil as leads or 3mm cable towards your driver circuit. I think what the text said is that if the leads differ in diameter very much it is not included in your "antenna"

Are there any other tricks I could use to separate coils and their resonant wavelengths from the rest of the circuitry?

Will a cap in parallel separate the coil?

Belfior

another dandy question. How can I pickup the magnetic field that a coil send out, but not the electric field? Putting another coil infront of the first coil in 90 degree angle?