Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Resonance Circuits and Resonance Systems

Started by hartiberlin, March 15, 2016, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsu

Belfior,

well, good luck with your "Don Smith documents and circuits", there are tons of those, all telling something different.
Again here, to my knowledge, nobody was able to replicate any result from a Don Smith setup.

Your 2.44Mhz resonance frequency of your sec. coil looks plausible, but is rather high as normal they work around or below 1Mhz
How many turns does your sec. coil has, and what is the wire gauge?

As TinselKoala already mentioned to you earlier, those 2n3055 are not all following those specs, there are bad ones out there, so it
very well could be that your present 2N3055 does not reach that 2.4Mhz frequency, so perhaps add some turns to lower the frequency to 1Mhz.

Your scope should be good for 20Mhz, see that user manual i linked to you, scope the base, it should show some activity, try to touch the base with a metal screwdriver to induce some spikes to get it kickstarted.

Itsu 

Belfior

Quote from: itsu on September 16, 2017, 04:20:19 AM
Belfior,

well, good luck with your "Don Smith documents and circuits", there are tons of those, all telling something different.
Again here, to my knowledge, nobody was able to replicate any result from a Don Smith setup.

Your 2.44Mhz resonance frequency of your sec. coil looks plausible, but is rather high as normal they work around or below 1Mhz
How many turns does your sec. coil has, and what is the wire gauge?

As TinselKoala already mentioned to you earlier, those 2n3055 are not all following those specs, there are bad ones out there, so it
very well could be that your present 2N3055 does not reach that 2.4Mhz frequency, so perhaps add some turns to lower the frequency to 1Mhz.

Your scope should be good for 20Mhz, see that user manual i linked to you, scope the base, it should show some activity, try to touch the base with a metal screwdriver to induce some spikes to get it kickstarted.

Itsu

Thx itsu,

I think we need good luck with all of these devices. If I ever get any further with this stuff I promise to publish all my findings as public domain with full schematics and videos. I find it repulsive that people claim to have found free energy and they are keeping their secrets to themselves so they can make money out of it. Give interviews, go to conferences or build the devices for people if you need the money.

I am having a good time trying all kinds of stupid things out. I believe that experimenting is the only way to happiness. Take books and other peoples advice as gossip and only believe in your own experiments. I find it quite relaxing that I have no memory of any electrical studies anymore, so I am just poking around in the darkness.

I have scoped the base, over the resistor pot and all the spots I dare to probe. When the pot is set to 0 the transistor has only the 220R resistor protecting it. Then it goes hot really fast, so something is happening. I will change my secondary to another one that resonates at 280k. If the secondary coil is still silent I have to assume to transistor is toast.

I think I should be able to put the scope probes over the pot and get some action there? I mean the point is that when base gets some voltage it opens the collector/emitter line and no more current goes through the base -> base closes. I should be able to see this when probing over the pot. My scope should be in no danger, since I am feeding with 12V DC? Pot is at 5k Ohms

PS. Bought some interesting books on coils and Tesla stuff

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1236023641/ref=pe_3187911_189395841_TE_dp_1

Belfior

We have light! It seems I had 2 problems with my slayer exciter. My primary was still too low in relation to the secondary. This I figured out by using my FG on the primary, moving it and scoping the secondary.

Second fault is in one of the solders. I have a cold joint under the board. It goes on-off so it was ok when measuring the joints and not ok when using the exciter. This I found out by hitting the board in frustration and the oscilloscope trace jumped. Nice even trace on the scope and the transistor is mildly warm. Jiihaa!

Thank you all!

Belfior

also it seems the Universe is on my side and it is pushing me towards success. Look what the local car & boat parts shop is selling. Ready made pancake primary coils! Just needs a few spacers.

Low-Q

Just don't start to bend that copper tube too much as it hardens when you bend it.
Breaking fluid tubes are made of annealed copper (warmed up and slowly cooled down to prevent stress in it). So when you work too much with it, it hardens and will be hard to reshape.
I've done lots of repairs on breaking systems, and know how hard it can be to fix a proper shape to it :)

You can allways warm it up, cool it slowly, to obtain a soft material again

Quote from: Belfior on September 16, 2017, 07:34:25 AM
also it seems the Universe is on my side and it is pushing me towards success. Look what the local car & boat parts shop is selling. Ready made pancake primary coils! Just needs a few spacers.