Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Power Source: The Linevich Story

Started by Eighthman, April 02, 2016, 01:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: lancaIV on July 31, 2016, 09:40:39 AM

If this would be so easy then this publication content would be common,
"law of lever" here defined as  "A generator is rotated by using power by employing by physical principle an apparatus which utilizes a lever shaft increasing force" :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=4&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19830729&CC=JP&NR=S58127557A&KC=A

That patent is a nice find actually, and one I did not find. Not that what it describes works, just that you found it and I didn't.

Nice work, however: There is much more than increasing FORCE alone involved.

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: Eighthman on July 31, 2016, 09:17:08 AM
Thank you for the pictures. Perhaps you could supply a link that describes your mechanical device in detail.

You are welcome. Perhaps yes, but no link will be posted "to learn from" in part because of what you wrote earlier. Please try hard to understand: that device is only ONE OF MANY that were REQUIRED for me to LEARN FROM as to what Nature requires OF "us" (anyone, you, them, or me) to do if "we" ever plan on getting more output than our original input.

I don't understand what you are saying.  If free energy is available from some sort of rotating mechanical arrangement, then how do we account for it within what is known about physics?

You don't understand that right now, but that does not mean that you cannot or never will be ABLE TO. It take$ TIME and hard WORK, that much I DO KNOW. "Known physics": Known by who? Would they be the same people who claim/assert they "don't have time to bother with any of this or that concerning "free energy" and cannot or will not MAKE TIME WITHIN TIME they do have, and haven't been GIVEN THE ABILITY to figure it out themselves and or simply tell everyone else that there is no such thing? (iLoL)

It seems to me that either we are pulling energy from spinning nuclei (as Morgan/Wallace seem to be describing) or something like this:

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Index.htm

This second choice somehow involves separate inertial frames creating an energy difference between them.  This would be a huge loophole or exception within physics conservation of energy. If it were true, it comes close to saying, "that's just the way the universe works, don't expect any further reductionist explanation". And it may involve Relativity in a way no one thought...

Perhaps that is what you are trying to explain..... and maybe it is the final truth here.  Is it possible that inventors across time keep stumbling across this but reap rejection again and again?  I am not a physicist and I'm just trying to reason on this weirdness. 

Things are not always what they "seem". Besides, even if "energy" was coming "from spinning nuclei": where did they and their spin come from?

"the final truth" : I like that because when and: "if you listen very hard" you may find it "SEEMS"to take you directly to "the beginning". Of course in the second choice "Truth is stranger than fiction." and some will argue "truth is a relative thing". Not me.

Is it possible that the Aspden effect shows that energy can be removed from a flywheel in one amount........and then replaced by a lesser amount to maintain the RPM exactly where it started?  If so, is imbalance of the rotor required?

A third choice: contact me.

ARMCORTEX

I believe that I have the key to the mechanical overunity, not this design, my design is entirely different. My design, is as per PurelyPrimitives, only heavily modified by me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zofLzxcc5AE

This is just showoff. As you can see, Topsolid is tool of  building men who wish to make a product and study overunity to "make america great again".

If you wish to see more, you must tell Topsolid, Missler Software to stick to the "original deal"- another 100$ for pettyness.

Eighthman

Another question comes to mind - it is evident that some sort of field ('kinemassic' or gravimagnetic?) can exist near a rotating mass.  The Morgan experiment claimed a reverse rotation triggered in an extremely close similar rotor.  Is any of that transmitted or triggered rotation "free"?  Does any sort of drag exist between the two such that conservation of energy is perfectly maintained?

I think I will look at torsion claims by Russians and Kozyrev in particular.  There were counterclaims of error or fraud with these but that doesn't mean all of it was false.

ARMCORTEX

If they did not get money or make an appealing video, I doubt there was a real device associated.

Your theory is meager  what exactly is the design you have please show me a 3d design that manufacturable. Yes Russian theory of text is interesting but it's late now in the game. Close to midnight

It's not easy I fail many time to make good design. Hurry and show