Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Doesn't A Magnet 'Feel' Like A Gyroscope?

Started by Eighthman, April 03, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighthman

If you pick up a spinning gyroscope or any spinning mass, you will feel or see the effects of inertia and centrifugal force. The gyro will resist your efforts to twist away from the plane of its rotation.

OK, so why don't all permanent magnets do this? Do electrons have mass? Are they spinning? Are those spins aligned ( as the REASON WHY it has a magnetic field)? 

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110405161715AAuefVm          I can't find any clear answer to this question. Indeed, it gets more weird as you look at it since some physics books claim that magnetism IS a form of centrifugal force.

I wonder if the answer to this question could open up some very important discoveries.

kolbacict

QuoteOK, so why don't all permanent magnets do this?

but perhaps some of them work as a gyro? :)

lumen

If the electrons generating the magnetic field were orbiting in the same direction as believed, one would think there would be some sign of a gyroscopic effect. Because there is no gyroscopic action one might wonder what is actually going on right?

One might also wonder why another magnetic field in the opposite direction does not stop the electrons orbit and the best it can do is cause it to spin out of alignment but never stop or dislodge the electron from it's orbit.

The atom's energy appears endless.

Eighthman

You can explain attraction and repulsion really easy - as vortices of spinning movement that push or pull towards each other.

However, this still leaves us with the basic question 'why don't these aligned spins cause the magnet to behave like a gyroscope'?

Pirate88179

Quote from: Eighthman on April 03, 2016, 11:48:35 AM
You can explain attraction and repulsion really easy - as vortices of spinning movement that push or pull towards each other.

However, this still leaves us with the basic question 'why don't these aligned spins cause the magnet to behave like a gyroscope'?

I was not aware that a magnetic field is made up of moving electrons.  If this were true, then all you would need to do to generate electricity would be to place a magnet near a coil of wire.  We know that you must provide the movement between the coil and the magnet to get a current so, would this not mean then that the field is not made of moving electrons?

I believe that physicists do not really know what a magnetic field is made of...they know everything about how it responds in various situations but, I think the jury is still out on what makes up that field.  I, of course, could be wrong.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen