Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Doesn't A Magnet 'Feel' Like A Gyroscope?

Started by Eighthman, April 03, 2016, 10:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eighthman

I do realize that modern physics throws away the true concept of 'spin' at some point, as with strange sounding things like "1/2 spin".  I guess it becomes a purely arbitrary concept, just a name or a label with no actual rotational energy.

That's OK but that's really saying, "that's just how it is" with no further reduction of the problem.  OTOH,  it looks bizarre to go back and forth with a sort of real vs imaginary spin as a foundation of reality.

I am tempted at moments such as this to wonder if reality is based on consciousness and it breaks down in its finer points, like small details in a video game, if you begin to think of that as real.

Maybe this involves a problem of scale.....

lumen

A big part of the problem is when you read something referring to electron spin, are they actually meaning orbit?
Like saying an electron spinning around the nucleus or the spinning electrons. It's not usually as well defined as it should be as electron orbit or electron spin.

My new experiment attempts to leverage the stability of a gyro against a magnetic field to provide endless energy like the electrons in an atom.
I believe that it may be possible for the two properties to react in a way to always restore any lost energy by gyroscopic precession.
Precession can always provide more energy than what a rotating mass requires to produce the precession, and a magnetic field can provide the force required for precession.
Between those properties a device would seem to be self sustaining.

https://youtu.be/Im2mNnWZ5Oc

Meta

The basic creative unit of the whole Universe is toroidal...its a curve, or spin of space. The Persian myth of the Flying Carpet is all about this curve. The first curve of space, I found, is the very first evidence of a alleged God in our universe. If you can find evidence of God before this first curving, let me know.

Ref: http://smphillips.8m.com

It is called Supreme Being by the Sumer (5000 BCE)

It is called Anu by the East Indian Veda's.

The first 2 of these is called God and Satan, by religion.

Thru multiplication by division there is nothing else in the Universe. It is jamb packed with Anu and nothing but Anu.

All Anu and clusters of Anu (meaning all alleged particles including electrons) act like gyroscopes because they are gyroscopic....they all spin and precess just like a gyroscope.

If you touch one or a cluster of them, like an electron, they will rise up out of their matrix positions, rotate 90 degrees to the force and travel, ie spiral around and down the wire, if they are in a wire....and exit the wire as electricity....just like a gyroscope does.

Meta

Quote from: lumen on April 04, 2016, 03:34:12 PM
A big part of the problem is when you read something referring to electron spin, are they actually meaning orbit?
Like saying an electron spinning around the nucleus or the spinning electrons. It's not usually as well defined as it should be as electron orbit or electron spin.

My new experiment attempts to leverage the stability of a gyro against a magnetic field to provide endless energy like the electrons in an atom.
I believe that it may be possible for the two properties to react in a way to always restore any lost energy by gyroscopic precession.
Precession can always provide more energy than what a rotating mass requires to produce the precession, and a magnetic field can provide the force required for precession.
Between those properties a device would seem to be self sustaining.

https://youtu.be/Im2mNnWZ5Oc

There is confusion between orbit and spin....I never saw any orbiting electrons when I saw a electron micrograph of a matrix of atoms...all the atoms looked like fuzzy spheres with a light spot on one side and I assumed there is one on the other side of the sphere...a light hole and a black hole....and a energy spin on the inside, and the outside....called spin 1/2 in physics.

This I call spin...there are no orbits....thats a lie.

Spin 1/2 is said to be the mathematical inverse of spin 2, the very real concept of science which says that "an electron must spin two times for it to be detected again", which simply means that after the energy spins on the inside and then outside of such imaginary things as "electrons" the energy will have travelled 720 degrees around rather than 360 degrees, which led me to believe that our world is double what we know....ie, 1=2, 2=4, or 360=720. Half our Universe is invisible.

When you see that magnets dont act like a gyroscope, you are seeing clusters of Anu and they all perfectly offset or balance each other....it all cancels out to 0....spirals of positive electrons are moving perfectly against the spirals of counter spinning negative electrons...equals 0.

39,500 books read
40 yrs study

lumen

After some testing on the gyro device shown in my picture, I have found a simple modification that could provide a conversion of magnetic force directly into kinetic energy.
Maybe this is not the thread to be going on about this as I was showing this device only because it appeared connected to the topics path of gyroscopic spin and energy relationship.