Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MetaQEG- An invitation to TheoriaApophasis to a cooperative build.

Started by Meta, April 08, 2016, 08:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: Meta on April 13, 2016, 04:23:29 PM
You started the personal attacks, assholes, instead of doing what you're told. I have no problems wiping the forum up, using your face.

Lucky for you that you are over there, and not over here as someone like you hasn't the balls to say that to someone's face in person...everyone here knows that.  It has been proven and is now a scientific fact.

Do you like getting banned from forums?  Is this like a hobby for you?

Bill

PS  I have attacked no one but, I am willing to learn.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Meta

Learn this,

Jamie is now dealing with a bi-toroidal transformer he added to the QEG, to convert VARS using the bi-toroid transformer. Bi means 2,
Do you remember me telling you "it takes two baby".

Jamie is now measuring RF in his QEG with a RF meter and is capturing RF, radio frequency on his...RADIO...radiant energy of Tesla and Morin, as I told you.....

Jamie is also using music and harmonics, which I also told you was necessary.

But you didnt listen.

Is there a piano tuner among you?

Jamie is also using a frequency generator to input a low frequency to get a high frequency...Did you not pay attention to Gerrard Morin when he said, "you must have some input, before you get an output".....did you listen?

Dont ever accuse me of giving you nothing, harrassser.
Did you just imagine I was talkin shit when I told you these things?
It was your ears that did not hear, not my instructions, that was the problem.

memoryman

Are you talking about Gerard the Moron? Or Jamie, who doesn't know Vars from his arse?
If you think that either has a clue about electricity, then you better see a good psychiatrist.

Meta

memoryman,

Open the video

QEG Tuning Procedure Increase the Power!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq_i0mk0pRk

and please give us your critique of what Jamie is doing wrong, big mouth. He just tuned his machine, introduced a third harmonic and boosted the voltage.

We're waitinggg.

memoryman

I noticed that he has NOT demonstrated OU, in spite of claiming 2 years ago that they had. I charge US$100/hr plus expenses for my services. Are you willing to pay that?