Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More Magnetic Motors from Infinity.SAV

Started by markdansie, April 12, 2016, 12:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justawatt

how did he die,what happen ,saw his funeral

one russian group is sharing his secret and photos of his device

rstergar

Hi,

Today, after a long time, I want to se what is going on with the innovator Andrey, because long time no news from it...

I was shocked when I read here that he is dead almost a year...

After some search I find that a fire in an air conditioner destroyed his small apartment in Seoul, and a police investigation apparently found carbon monoxide poisoning as the alleged cause of death.

I hope his inventions will be available to everyone anyway.

RIP

pmgr

Quote from: rstergar on August 28, 2021, 12:54:16 PM
Hi,

Today, after a long time, I want to se what is going on with the innovator Andrey, because long time no news from it...

I was shocked when I read here that he is dead almost a year...

After some search I find that a fire in an air conditioner destroyed his small apartment in Seoul, and a police investigation apparently found carbon monoxide poisoning as the alleged cause of death.

I hope his inventions will be available to everyone anyway.

RIP

Is he really dead or just pretending to be dead? Suicide per the first report or homocide per what you found. Post some links of what you found please.

nix85

He was young and had great career ahead, i doubt he offed himself and we all know "accidents" happen to those who speak too loud about these things.

Vasile

Does anybody have any clear idea about what exactly happened to Andrii SLOBODIAN? I mean tangible info like pictures, video, report, etc.
Someone in an earlier post said that he saw his funeral. Where exactly did you see that? Can you direct us to a site, a person etc.?
Why did no official representative said anything about his death on the official chanells like: InfinitySAV Official YouTube channel, InfinitySAV Official Instagram channel, InfinitySAV Official Twitter channel, InfinitySAV Official Facebook channel? Also why doesn't the official website ( https://infinitysav.com/) work anymore? They used to advertise and sell electricity generator units back in 2020 I remember. They also where advertising and selling magnetic heaters.
It seemed the bussiness vanished all of the sudden.