Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

well engineered motion into electricity device

Started by markdansie, April 22, 2016, 11:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: gravityblock on April 27, 2016, 05:06:30 AM
Tell that to the researchers that did an experiment with a dead trout.  The dead trout moved upstream while it was tethered on a line to an object flowing in water.  Empirical evidence and research beats your false assertions.

Gravock

Your description is not clear so I can't comment.  Common sense tells you that a trout has to expend energy to swim against the current.

MileHigh

Quote from: gravityblock on April 27, 2016, 05:35:02 AM
Wrong once again!  English is my first and only language.  Please show or describe to me how there was no conflict, so I may fully understand what you was stating.

Gravock

"There is no company and there is no proven technology."  - That means there is no functioning company with a full-time staff talking orders and doing installations.

"For all practical intents and purposes, the company exists on paper only." - That means there is no functioning company with a full-time staff talking orders and doing installations.

Hence I thought there was a possibility that English was not your first language.

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 06:30:42 AM
There is a direct analogy between pitching a battery technology that never goes into production and pitching an underwater electricity generating technology that never goes into production.

Another false assertion by you!  There is no direct analogy between pitching a battery technology that never goes into production and pitching an underwater electricity generating technology that never goes into production as you falsely assert (see below).

HS300

World's first tidal turbine prototype connected to the grid. The HS300 is Andritz Hydro Hammerfest first prototype installed in Kvalsund in Finnmark, Norway, running from 2003 – 2007 and reinstalled from 2009 – 2011. The turbine a 300kW installed at 50 meters depth with a production capacity over 600MWh per year through a complete deployment, operation, retrieval, maintenance and redeployment cycle, demonstrated more than 16,000 hours, 1.5GWh production track record with more than 9500 hours continuous operation and was proven to be both efficient and reliable.

HS1000

First pre-commercial tidal turbine installed at EMEC (European Marine Energy Centre)
In cooperation with ScottishPower Renewables, Andritz Hydro Hammerfest installed a 1MW pre commercial tidal power turbine on December 2011 at the Falls of Warness, in the Orkney Isles UK, considered one of Europe's roughest waters. Was connected to the grid on February 2012 with a production capacity over 3,1GW per year.

MK1

First commercial array for a tidal power project of 95MW in Pentland Firth, Scotland.
Andritz hydro Hammerfest is developing 3 Turbines 1200-1500 kW each for the first phase of the project. At these moment the project is on the assembling stage.

ARL – AR1500

Atlantis Resources Limited (ARL) has over a decade of experience in development of tidal power devices, culminating in the AR series of turbines for high energy open ocean environments. The first 1MW prototype was deployed at the European Marine Energy Centre in 2011. Further development is currently underway at NAREC to enhance the drive train configuration and control system to ensure that the turbines can survive and perform in an integrated array. More details of ARL can be found at www.atlantisresourcescorporation.com.

AHH – The HS1000

The technology developed by Andritz Hydro Hammerfest (AHH) has received international attention, and it is regarded as one of the leading technologies in its field. The technology is based on experiences from technologies and solutions used in hydro-power, wind energy and offshore oil & gas industries, with focus on sustainable solutions, and have been tested for extended periods to verify its reliability and efficiency. Andritz Hydro Hammerfest is a capable partner for developing and delivering state-of-the-art solutions for reliable and cost effective energy production. The HS1000 is a 1MW pre-commercial demonstrator deployed at the EMEC tidal test site in the Orkney Isles.

The device is essentially a scaled up version of the HS300, with some changes made to accommodate the facilities at the EMEC tidal test site. The turbine is heavily instrumented and will serve as a platform for future research and development activities.

References:  MeyGen and Andritz Hydro Hammerfest

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MileHigh

gravityblock

Quote from: MileHigh on April 27, 2016, 06:32:47 AM
Your description is not clear so I can't comment.  Common sense tells you that a trout has to expend energy to swim against the current.

If my description isn't clear, then it's probably because you didn't read the references I provided (snapshot of the reference is below and highlighted in blue for your convenience).  Common sense doesn't always rule and condemnation before investigation is foolishness.  Sometimes things that appear to be counter intuitive are not.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.