Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lewin's NCF Experiment and Lecture

Started by poynt99, April 24, 2016, 10:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on April 25, 2016, 09:24:52 AM
If all is going as expected, you should measure essentially 0V between the wires when the measuring probes are in the horizontal plane. What should you measure between the wires when the measuring probes are in the vertical plane, i.e. decoupled from the experiment?

With the scope prob and ground wire forming a loop that is horizontal to the resistor loop,i get the same voltage reading as i do across the 100R.
With the scope probe and ground wire forming a loop that is vertical to that of the resistor loop,i get a much higher voltage potential.

And why the inverted voltage to that of the scope shot showing the scope probe position across the 100R in my second last post?.

Brad

poynt99

Quote from: tinman on April 25, 2016, 09:47:40 AM
With the scope prob and ground wire forming a loop that is horizontal to the resistor loop,i get the same voltage reading as i do across the 100R.
With the scope probe and ground wire forming a loop that is vertical to that of the resistor loop,i get a much higher voltage potential.

And why the inverted voltage to that of the scope shot showing the scope probe position across the 100R in my second last post?.

Brad
It would appear something is not sufficient in your setup. You should not be measuring a voltage between the wires, or at least very little.

In regards to your question, I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want to know why the 100 Ohm resistor shows a negative polarity while the 900 Ohm shows a positive polarity? Is that what you are asking?
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

wattsup

Quote from: tinman on April 24, 2016, 11:24:03 AM
If we look at the moded diagram below,you can see i have placed both a blue line between the bottoms of the resistors,and a red line between the two tops of the resistors.
There should be no voltage drop(or a very extremely small amount)between the points of either the red line,or the blue line. This means that the voltage should be the same for both scope positions marked on the diagram.

I think the problem here lies within the measurement device leads them self-circled in red,where they set up there own loop that the electric field from the solenoid acts upon.
CH1,and CH2 should read the same.
Just my thoughts.

Brad

@tinman

I agree. The probe wires are just as prone to the influence of the solenoid since the ground reference that is supposed to shield the probe conductor is not separate from the scope's differential calculation of both ground and probe.

What if you put the scope on A-B math and only use the two probes across each resistor separately. Will you get the same results?

wattsup

minnie

With words like moot and germane cropping up I had to reach for my
  dictionary.
    One thing is clear, everybody except for poynt and Koala just haven't
  got a clue.
     It's amazing how two resistors can baffle everyone.

Johan_1955

Quote from: minnie on April 25, 2016, 11:36:55 AM
     It's amazing how two resistors can baffle everyone.

With this only 4 component circuit, you're also missing 2 pcs in counting?
From only 2 pages, you're also missing 2 posts?

Tells also a lot!

Regards, Johan