Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

gravityblock

Quote from: webby1 on June 18, 2016, 09:00:44 PM
I will actually choose to run with my own test I have carried out over the years.

Velocity is a VERY relative value,, and it is very easy to get confused.

I would suggest that you do some simple tests and calculations that the tests will confirm,,

A large diameter wheel and some string and a spring and a weight,, PI is close enough to calculate the velocity of the "rim" distance.

What you will find is that there are several ways of looking at what is what,, bottom line the larger the diameter the smaller the radians per second to hit the same velocity.  2pi/360

Now make your aquarium have a length the same as the diameter of the Earth,, how fast must you rotate the aquarium to have a "rim" velocity of 1000MPH?,, one revolution per day maybe.

CP/CF,, the water spins out and away CF,, gravity pulls it back in CP,, CF pushes the water out to the edge of the tank,, CP is the tank wall pushing the water back in.

These I play with all the time,, and there are actually conditions where "rim" velocity is considered,, it can rip a flywheel apart,, especially when the mass is out at the edge.

I will go back to what I said,, velocity is very relative,, as such the "rim" velocity to a spoke holding that rim is zero.

According to the table in the Machinery's Handbook on safe speeds, the bigger the object, the slower the safe spin!  If a 10 ft. jet engine fan made of metal can barely survive 1000 mph, do you honestly believe sand and water inside a rotating aquarium the size of the earth with a rim velocity of 1000 mph can do better?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

partzman

Hmmmm!

What about the documented statement from Dr. Auguste Piccard in the August issue of Popular Science in 1931 after his successful balloon assent to approximately 10 miles above earth that "it seemed as a flat disc with up-turned edges" when asked how the earth appeared at that altitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ1p2WQLQak

Jus sayin!

partzman

gravityblock

Quote from: webby1 on June 18, 2016, 09:05:32 PM
That I do believe was when certain religions came to be,, not throughout all of mans time on the planet,, and not all of mankind.

Before those certain religions, a large chunk of mankind believed that the Earth was round,, and now even those religions believe the Earth to be round,, so it has come full circle.

Mainstream science is a false religion in and of it's self that has put it's faith in mankind, instead of an Intelligent Designer.  No, it has not come full circle yet!  People are waking up to the deceptions and lies of this false religion, which is based on a false science, and getting back to what the ancient manuscripts have been saying all along, and doing real science and experiments that is based on truth.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

If the air (atmosphere) is rotating at or near the rotational speed of the earth, then airplanes wouldn't be able to fly against the direction of rotation.  If the air (atmosphere) doesn't rotate with the surface of the earth, then we'll be blown over by 1,000 mph winds.  Either way, the earth can't be rotating.

A Saudi Cleric, a religious leader, has said the sun rotates around the earth.  At 2m35s in the video, they put up a quote by the Naked Scientists at Cambridge University in reply to the Saudi Cleric that says, "The atmosphere is moving with the surface of the earth below it because there's friction...you continue to move with...the surface of the earth...so there's no difference in flying with the rotation of the earth or against it".  That's like saying there's no difference in running with the direction of a moving treadmill or against it, because you're moving with the surface of the treadmill's belt below you because there's friction.  ROFLMAO!!!

Gravock

allcanadian

@GB

QuoteMainstream science is a false religion in and of it's self that has put it's faith in mankind, instead of an Intelligent Designer.

There you go little fella... doesn't that feel better getting that off your chest?. You may believe in a god and your believing somehow makes you not unlike a god relative to us non-believing filthy heathens.

I don't know why religious people try to hide their beliefs around normal folks and it always seems like their coming out of the closet or something. Maybe they are afraid they may lack credibility just because they believe a bearded man in a white dress created the universe in six days versus real facts. Why I knew a person who was pestering me about a lack of facts concerning free energy but apparently their belief in a bearded white dressed man-god wasn't a problem...WTF?.

You see in real life as in the here and now and stuff we can prove there should be some kind of equality. Not I happen to believe in imaginary things so I can just believe and do whatever the fuck I want without consequence because he/she/it is on my side. It just seems a little off-side, a little I'm a nut job and you have to accept it with a dash of schizo on the side.

QuoteNo, it has not come full circle yet!  People are waking up to the deceptions and lies of this false religion, which is based on a false science, and getting back to what the ancient manuscripts have been saying all along, and doing real science and experiments that is based on truth.

Oh the ancient manuscripts, I don't believe I have seen those, were they on Fox news?... I don't have cable. I mean if the Earth is flat I should have wicked reception on the old rabbit ears but no... apparently I still get a shitty signal. Stupid rabbit ears, is there anything about the use of tin foil in the ancient manuscripts?.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.