Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

allcanadian

@tagor
Quotecan you realy debate with flat earther ?

Metaphorically speaking yes and we do it nearly every day in regards to religion, politics, economics and science.

A majority of people believe in a god which created everything which uses nearly the same kind of false justification as flat earther's because they have never had any real proof in hand of anything. Why we may as well be debating whether a bigfoot riding a unicorn prefers western or side saddle?. Look at Donald Trump a narcissistic, bigot, racist, known to be a compulsive liar who may be the next president of the united states, a barbarian. If this isn't a very good indication that the flat earth mentality is alive and well in this day and age then what is?.

Look at economics and the fact 1% hold 99% of the worlds wealth and yet the common man champions capitalism and the mega corporation mentality. Why not just get down on your knee's and beg like a dog to be a slave because in effect that is exactly what is going to happen. Corporate monopolies have become the norm and they are growing so uhm... how exactly do you think this story is going to end my friend?. Then we have science and the pursuit of truth. However not unlike religion it can only be the truth if it is the same truth and not something different. Which is a way of saying they think it's great you have an opinion so long as it's the same as theirs otherwise you must be wrong or mentally challenged in some way.

So yes in a sense we debate with the knuckle dragging flat earther's every single day and most of them think their rocket scientists. They got it all figured out, all under control and nobody, nobody, is going to tell them any different. Me I'm fluid, I'm on the fence watching the spectacle of it all waiting for Rome to burn and burn it will.

We are Rome, http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-reasons-why-rome-fell.

AC

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

tagor

gravityblock

Quote from: conradelektro on June 20, 2016, 05:32:24 AM
The flat earth movement is controlled and financed by the rulers of hollow earth who also rule outer earth.

You ballers always invert the truth.  It's more like the globe PySop is controlled and financed by the globalists (TPTB).

If you believe in flat earth you will never look for inner earth, and that is what is intended.

You're wrongly implying the flat earth has no depth for it to also be hollow in order for there to be an inner earth.  The flat earth does have a thickness/depth to it, and it doesn't have to be completely solid as you falsely assert and imply.  Most people who refer to a flat earth is referring to the overall flatness on the surface of the earth, which means the surface of the earth has no curvature as we find in the globe model that is pushed by TPTB.  The round dome above the surface of the earth, along with the atmosphere between the dome and flat surface, could be regarded as a upper hemisphere, and the earth below the surface could be concave to form a lower hemisphere.  In this sense, both hemispheres taken together could be regarded as a globe, but this isn't the same globe model that has a curvature on the surface of the earth that has been pushed by TPTB for the last 500 years.  However, the earth below the surface doesn't necessarily have to be concave. In other-words, the bottom below the surface could also be flat as we find at the surface.

Flat earhers are part of the controlled ruling class of outer earth, so, be careful.

Another inversion of the truth.  It's more like the globalists (ballers) are part of the controlled ruling class of earth.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

conradelektro

Quote from: gravityblock on June 22, 2016, 11:13:20 AM

Your wrongly implying the flat earth has no depth for it to also be hollow in order for there to be an inner earth.  The flat earth does have a thickness/depth to it, and it doesn't have to be completely solid as you falsely assert and imply.  Most people who refer to a flat earth is referring to the overall flatness on the surface of the earth, which means the surface of the earth has no curvature as we find in the globe model that is pushed by TPTB. The round dome above the surface of the earth, along with the atmosphere between the dome and surface, could be regarded as a upper hemisphere, and the earth below the surface could be concave to form a lower hemisphere.  In this sense, both hemispheres taken together could be regarded as a globe, but this isn't the same globe model that has a curvature on the surface of the earth that has been pushed by TPTB for the last 500 years.  However, the earth below the surface doesn't necessarily have to be concave. In other-words, the bottom below the surface could also be flat as we find at the surface.

Gravock

Wow, flat upper earth and flat inner earth. Double blasphemy! You will be hunted down by TPTB and the rulers from inner earth.

I have to consult inner earth about this! I will ask them to forgive you. It is strangely logical to go from the believe in flat earth to the believe in flat outer earth and flat inner earth. To err is human and you should not suffer for this.

There remains a question: If there is a "flat outer earth" and a "flat inner earth" and if the "flat thing" in-between has a thickness, there could be a "true inner earth in this flat thing"? What you call the "flat inner earth" could just be a "mirror outer earth"?

Look at the drawing which could depict the integrated whole truth. I am not saying that this is disclosure of the big secret, I just help you to see your errors of judgement. I want to save you.

Greetings, Conrad